Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Access-JDM/JDM East Show and Shine in Miami

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-05, 06:38 PM
jdminspire
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Access-JDM/JDM East Show and Shine in Miami

Since Tuner Bash was cancelled I thought I do something to give people something to do.

Access-JDM/JDM East Show and Shine
Crandon Beach
4000 Crandon Blvd
Key Biscayne, FL 33149
Saturday March 19th 12PM-6PM
$5 entrance fee
BBQ pit, car meet, music by DJ Infamous 44, Meet the models(Kalia Yang, Ms Karen Yang, and Ms. Rosie)

Thanks for the patience guys. Let's make this a good event, so I can make this into a annual event.
Old 03-04-05, 11:09 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

i would be down for this , the scenery there is great for photo opps.. what other car clubs are going to be there and will each car make have their own parkin g areas to keep it uniformed..

let me know and i will try and convince the south fla crew to come
Old 03-04-05, 01:26 PM
jdminspire
Driver School Candidate

it's not really uniformed since this isn't a sanctioned show, it's really a introduction for Access-JDM as a new importer for JDM and VIP products. We will have a bbq spot, and i just got word we can't have a DJ, so i'm trying to figure out the music still. I just wanted to acquaint the south FL tuners of all cars, what we can get and what we are capable of. The two main crews doing this will be the crew i run with JDM Styles and JDM East from Orlando. JDM East will focus on more of the normal jdm cars like hondas. I will be covering a broad array of tuners, mostly high end japanese cars, from S2000, 350z, G35, all the drifters, the VIP guys. Thanks for the support. I will be looking forward to seeing the south Florida Lexus scene.
Old 03-04-05, 02:37 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

sounds cool, i'll make the trip down...its cool that you will have so many JDM cars of all styles from clean classy, to racey to wild there...seems like more of a meet than car show but should be fun. hope the weather holds up...see you guys there...
Old 03-04-05, 02:45 PM
johnee78
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sounds like a good meet/show...Ill see if i can make it..
Old 03-05-05, 01:12 AM
jdminspire
Driver School Candidate

johnee i'm hoping to see you dere bro, it would be nice to meet the fellow miami VIPStyle members...oh by the way guys i'm tryin to relocate the spot again...due to the fact that they won't let me use my DJ there, but i will have 100 percent where the location will be by Monday, the reason the DJ is very important to me cuz that is part of our promotion company.
Old 03-05-05, 08:10 PM
jdminspire
Driver School Candidate

nvm....going to happen at the originally stated spot...hope to see as much S. FL lexus heads out dere...
Old 03-18-05, 06:36 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

is this still happening? i'm going pick up my car from getting wet sanded in Ft. lauderdale and might just take the trip down since i'm close. let me know. i'll will be picking the car around 1pm..my friend has a jdm'd scion who wants to go aswell, he's driveing me down so we wanted to show up.
Old 03-22-05, 12:24 PM
jdminspire
Driver School Candidate

damn bro my bad...the meet is over, but we will be doing another show and shine, but this one will be a sanctioned competition, prolly after HIN orlando, are u going? i saw you lass year dere when i had my 3.2TL...let me know wusups
Old 03-22-05, 01:31 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by jdminspire
damn bro my bad...the meet is over, but we will be doing another show and shine, but this one will be a sanctioned competition, prolly after HIN orlando, are u going? i saw you lass year dere when i had my 3.2TL...let me know wusups
i was going to come to the meet but didn't want to drive down if it wasn't still on. dam i would have been there had i known. i'm already registered for HIN..i'll see you there..
Old 03-22-05, 01:48 PM
got_trd
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Any pics of the show????
Old 03-22-05, 08:15 PM
jdminspire
Driver School Candidate

coolios...hit me up, i'm running the access-jdm booth there, and if u want hit me up on PM and we can meet up...i'll be hitting up the pre and after party