Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

HIN's V.I.P in Miami (12-11-04) Miami convention center.

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-04, 03:35 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Talking HIN's V.I.P in Miami (12-11-04) Miami convention center.

Its Hot Import Night's V.I.P. Auto Fashion Car Show.....

Date: 12-11-2004 (Saturday)
Location: Miami Beach Convention Center , 1901 Convention Center Drive
Miami, FL 33139
Time: The show will b from 5pm-12am (SAT.)
Roll In: FRIDAY. U Must Roll In by Fri. between 4-8 pm ,no Saturady roll ins.

HIN ,i think we know now, is doing a seperate class and category for V.I.P and Tuner type cars and trucks. they finally have a seperate class 4 us cleanly modded cars 2 compete and its called V.I.P.

Meaning: this means they want cars that r cleanly modded and tuned 2 have a section 4 themselves ropped off from the racer/ wild modded cars we normally c...the parking will b up front by the stage and organize in a way where we get bigger & better spacing 2 park at angles 2 best show off the display of cars we have...

"The VIP Competition is an exclusive portion of the event for the premium sport/luxury vehicle. If you CHOOSE to compete in the VIP division you will be INELIGIBLE for any of the standard HIN awards; however ALL Team / Club awards and Best of Show will be integrated between both competitions"

Requirements:

1. They will b requireing pictures 2 b submitted.
2. They r asking 4 clean modded cars but do require the cars 2 have aftermarket wheels,and aero(bodykits/ lip spoilers)..remember its a show, so people do want 2 c aftermarket parts and ideas not stock cars with just wheels,
3. if u'r car has wild such items like say Lambo doors or air bags and such things than u need 2 enter in the HIN regular portion of the show. this is 4 VIP, Tuner style cars...
4. if u'r car has FI like Turbo or SC and nothing else than u enter in the HIN regular portion of the show..they r looking 4 close 2 complete packages like engine dress up, FI + trunk work or some type of aftermarket music+ wheels and suspension with definately aero mods like lip spoilers or body kits, interior work is not a must but a plus if there.....
5. pre-registration required by mid OCT.

I spoke with the spokeman heading up the V.I.P. Auto Fashion part of the show 2day and he gave the thumbs up on giveing us a discount 4 a group package and that he would work with me as far as getting us some great parking but he does need comitments from people. I now we r far away from December but we should really get a roll call from guys or gals who expect 2 enter the VIP portion of the show with us. don't take this the wrong way but if u aren't certain if u can make it than please don't put yourself on the list or roll call until u r certain u can attend and enter...i really don't want 2 make our clubs look bad by saying ya ya than only haveing 3 show up, thats why pre registration will b a requirement by at least late OCT...I hope that in partnership with is300.net and clublexus.com we can really turn some heads and really make a statement at this event like no other...

Last edited by bluelex; 08-24-04 at 04:14 PM.
Old 08-24-04, 03:44 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

u can visit http://www.vipautofashion.com/ or http://hotimportnights.com/default.asp 4 more details

Award Definitions
The VIP Competition is an exclusive portion of the event for the premium sport/luxury vehicle. If you CHOOSE to compete in the VIP division you will be INELIGIBLE for any of the standard HIN awards; however ALL Team / Club awards and Best of Show will be integrated between both competitions.

VIP Coupe 1-3 (2dr Coupe or hatchback)VIP Sedan 1-3 (4dr Sedan or Wagon)
VIP Audi
VIP BMW
VIP Infiniti
VIP Lexus
VIP Mercedes Benz
VIP Euro Exotic (Aston Martin, Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini)
VIP Volkswagen
VIP Other Euro (Mini, Saab, Volvo)

Hottest Performance Luxury Euro (5 or 7 Series BMW, A6 or A8 Audi, CL or S or SL Class Mercedes)

Hottest Performance Luxury J-Spec (Acura NSX, Lexus GS or SC, Infinity G35)

Hottest DTM – The hottest DTM vehicle is the embodiment of form and function. European manufactured components are exclusively used to create these individualized vehicles. The hottest DTM has parts which are extremely rare or difficult to source. Custom work is often required in modifying a DTM project, due to the difficulty in locating unique aftermarket parts for these cars. The exterior of such vehicles are often full of subtle modifications which require detailed workmanship, and the interior of these vehicles require attention to minute detail. When modifying a DTM project, one word comes to mind; clean. Clean does not refer to the cleanliness of the vehicle, but rather the way the vehicle has been put together. Wild modifications are not often seen, rather modifications which fit the original form of the car, yet require an immense amount of work, are more commonly related to a DTM.

Hottest Touring Vehicle - The main criteria for this award does not concentrate on appearance or ICE. Well rounded performance modification is stressed. Proper suspension setup, brake setup, and weight reduction/distribution dominate scoring in this category.
Old 08-24-04, 03:54 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

hopefully we can get a roll call completed from now and the next month so we can start registering. we will get a discounted group price but i need 2 submit how many cars will entering with pics 4 approval. between Clublexus.com and is300.net we can make a geat showing and possibily take home the group award...

1. bluelex
2. blitz-is300

Last edited by bluelex; 08-24-04 at 03:55 PM.
Old 08-24-04, 08:22 PM
johnee78
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Adrain-I am really looking forward to this show..you know I'm there...

1. bluelex
2. blitz-is300
3. johnee78
Old 08-25-04, 04:46 PM
bmsport
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have good luck at HIN, so count me in.

Old 08-25-04, 04:58 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

1. bluelex
2. blitz-is300
3. johnee78
4. bmsport
Old 08-27-04, 07:17 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

1. bluelex.............(CL)
2. blitz-is300.......(.Net)
3. johnee78.........(CL)
4. bmsport...........(CL)
5. just-is...............(CL)
6. LCA575............(.Net)

Last edited by bluelex; 08-27-04 at 07:23 PM.
Old 08-28-04, 06:47 AM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

sorry guys i am already going with my carclub... jinsoku.. i might be in the VIP section with my car though.. i can represent both jinsoku and clublexus ... my club uis bringing oer 25 cars... but the only ones in the vip sections would be mine and my buddys M3.. ill know more soon... sorry i couldne register with you guys..
rick
Old 08-28-04, 11:20 AM
AA Concepts
Pole Position

Hey guys, I will be out there showing with yall. Just wanted to say the VIP auto salon is a blast, if anyone is "on the fence" about attending go for it! It will be well worth the trip

6 of us from IS300.net showed in VIP Dallas and it was great, Lexus swept the VIP sedan category and won multiple other VIP awards. I tried to get ClubLexus out there but no luck https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...hreadid=123733

Hopefully this time we can just blow away the bimmers and benzes.

Anyone hear about after parties yet? I am sure its going to be crazy in Miami!

Last edited by LCA575; 08-28-04 at 11:20 AM.
Old 08-30-04, 05:23 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

3. johnee78.........(CL)
7. 10secondIS.....(.Net)
Old 09-03-04, 01:02 PM
scottc25
Driver

3. johnee78.........(CL)
7. 10secondIS.....(.Net)
8. scottc25 (.net + CL)
Old 09-05-04, 05:38 AM
LS4fun
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Bluelex..i expect to see a pic of your trophy posted the day after.
Old 09-08-04, 08:38 AM
Profez Ric
Driver School Candidate

umm, I dont have my IS yet.. but can I still sign up to represent with you guys? if Im not showing off a car, do I have to buy a spectator fee? And is anyone staying in any good/cheap hotels in Miami.. cuz its a 3 1/2 hour drive for me.. and I need to stay the night.

I can make Club Lexus T-Shirts and crap too... so.. let me know ideas
Old 10-02-04, 10:13 AM
johnee78
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Exclamation

Anymore attending???
Old 10-02-04, 11:21 AM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

adrain your going to have to walk me through the process of entering cause its my first show and i dont have any clue what to do ........thanks shawn

Quick Reply: HIN's V.I.P in Miami (12-11-04) Miami convention center.