Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

"Lexus Lobby" forum needs work

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-03, 07:45 AM
YWW
Pit Crew

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
Thumbs down "Lexus Lobby" forum needs work

Why doesn't ClubLexus create a separate "Miscellaneous Topics" forum under "General" for non-Lexus related postings and limit "Lexus Lobby" to only Lexus related posting? As an owner of Lexus and visitor to your site, I find your "Lexus Lobby" confusing and time consuming to use since many of the Lexus related discussions are buried among other non-Lexus related topics which I personally have no interest in. I visit your site for one reason only and that is to learn about various Lexus announcements and issues and I believe creating a separate "Misc Topics" for non-Lexus postings will enhance the useability of your forum. I know several other Lexus owners who visit your site have same suggestion. Thanks.
Old 08-11-03, 07:47 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

YWW -although your suggestion was not the impetus for it, what you outline is going to be done very soon; along with a couple of other tweaks to the forums. Thanks for the suggestion!

Last edited by DaveGS4; 08-11-03 at 07:48 AM.
Old 08-12-03, 09:54 AM
LexusPia
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Talking

I second YWW's suggestion. Hopefully we'll see the improvements DaveGS4 mentioned soon.

One other suggestion unrelated to this issue is the "log in". I have noticed that when you log in at whatever screen you are at, it sends you back to the home page. Can you make it so you are returned back to the same page you were at after logging in?