Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

I want to know how many of you guys have this issue that I have with my phone

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-17, 11:10 AM
Mcon
Lexus Test Driver

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
Default I want to know how many of you guys have this issue that I have with my phone

Hi cl guys,

I'm noticing that all the time that I'm login and looking on this web on my cell phone after 15-20 minutes in this web, I'm a star received phone call for telemarketing company all the time no matter what I have two different apps of antivirus on my cell phone. My antivirus apps work fine for everything else that I do online on my cell phone and is only on this web that I have that issue. Anyone have the same experience that I have? 🤔🤔

Any recommendation is more than appreciated.
Old 02-09-17, 11:46 AM
SpectraBlu
Advanced

Received 51 Likes on 43 Posts

I've never had that issue.
Old 02-09-17, 04:43 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,127 Likes on 1,297 Posts

Moved from GS forum since this has nothing to do with 2GS.

What is "this web"? Do you mean surfing club Lexus or generally surfing the web?

AFAIK we don't have any idea of your phone number and don't want to call you
Old 02-10-17, 01:14 PM
Mcon
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
Moved from GS forum since this has nothing to do with 2GS.

What is "this web"? Do you mean surfing club Lexus or generally surfing the web?

AFAIK we don't have any idea of your phone number and don't want to call you
Hi Dave,

I just open my father computer to see this website and immediately I see you post and start read your post, this what show up on the front of the screen.

A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding.
You can stop the script now, open the script in the debugger, or let the script continue.

Script: https://cdn.adjs.net/auth.digital.js:2

On my cell phone what happen is that immediately I come to this website no more of 15 min. I start receive phone call from telemarketing and harasser company.
This is very queer. Basically if you have more of 10 to 15 look this website before signing that happen to.

Dave, I really don't how more or easy way to explain this issue that I always have
In any way I try to make a issue or problem on this site. Just try to say what happen with me. Any help on your side it's more than appreciate it.

Thanks a lot,
Mcon
Old 02-11-17, 02:13 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,127 Likes on 1,297 Posts

Not quite sure I 100% understand but I'll suggest you remove all cache/cookies from both your mobile and pc browser. ,SME sure your virus protection and spyware cleaner stuff is up to date because it sounds like you are infected with something
Old 02-11-17, 07:54 AM
Mcon
Lexus Test Driver

Dave,
In anyway I tried to not make a any issue on this web or forum.That's what I tried to say. Somethime I typing so fast that the lettler are missing on the word when I try to write something. Sorry for the confusion Dave.
Mcon
Old 02-11-17, 07:56 AM
Mcon
Lexus Test Driver

Also, I do all the time when I get out online. Delete all and clean all and still happen.
Again, Thanks