Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Need help from a Mod.

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-16, 01:56 PM
blindsidea
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help from a Mod.

Hello fellow Lexus enthusiast!

I bought a CF front lip for my ISF in March. For sale thread located here: https://www.clublexus.com/forums/2ge...t-lip-isf.html

I never got around to installing the lip. My ISF was stolen back in May and recovered (damaged) in July. Insurance had already paid me the full value of the car and offered me a terrible buyback deal. So, I had to let it go. The lip I bought has been sitting in the box for several months now. I thought I was going to get another ISF but life has taken me down a different path. I would like to sell it now. I would like to sell to to another CL member. It would be nice if I could list it in the same place that I bought it.

I need help posting in the 2nd generation IS classifieds. I don't have a sufficient post count and receive an error every time I try to create a new post in that forum. I don't want to balloon a bunch of posts with useless comments just to increase my post count.

Is there anything one of you can do to help? I'm sure Sagaklze will vouch for me. I texted him and am awaiting confirmation.

Thanks in the meantime.

- Austin
Old 11-04-16, 03:25 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

You'll get access after 3 more posts. Note you may need a more experienced voucher depending on your asking price
Old 11-05-16, 08:49 AM
blindsidea
Driver School Candidate

Thanks you for the help Dave!
Old 11-05-16, 08:53 AM
blindsidea
Driver School Candidate

I can probably get Mrd916 to vouch.

It was his car that I bought from a dealer.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/lex...exus-is-f.html

- Austin