Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Not allowed to post videos

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-16, 07:14 AM
HRinacar
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Not allowed to post videos

Just got alert..

Bummer...

I spent about 2k shooting a couple of nice Lexus focused reviews - non monetised... and now I am not allowed to share links on the board.

Hardly spam if it is insightful filmaking and banter about lexus and hardly automated either..

Dissapointed.
Old 09-02-16, 07:07 PM
TechNut
Pole Position

Received 691 Likes on 508 Posts

Originally Posted by HRinacar
Just got alert..

Bummer...

I spent about 2k shooting a couple of nice Lexus focused reviews - non monetised... and now I am not allowed to share links on the board.

Hardly spam if it is insightful filmaking and banter about lexus and hardly automated either..

Dissapointed.
i don't understand. I see videos on this board from time to time. Is this a new policy? Perhaps post on YouTube and link?
Old 09-02-16, 07:23 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

Originally Posted by HRinacar
Just got alert..

Bummer...

Dissapointed.
sorry but you've already successfully posted two of them so I'm guessing user error?

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/nx-...-nx-movie.html
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/car...o-own-one.html
Old 09-03-16, 05:58 AM
HRinacar
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You are correct... I am gratefull - very odd, I saw a warning pop up... I dont have any more to post at moment but was a bit worried to see it.