Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

where do i find the do it yourself page

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-03, 08:22 AM
dannysml
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default where do i find the do it yourself page

where do i find the do it yourself page i can find it since the site has changed
Old 03-12-03, 08:38 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

right now you will have to be a paid member in order to view those information pages
Old 03-12-03, 08:44 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

Danny,

The expanded DIY pages will be located in the "Library" section of the new version of ClubLexus, accessed either from the main entry page or using the menu bar at the top of the forum. The Library section is still in testing and development, and will be rolled our shortly.

The DIYs will only be accessible by ClubLexus paid members. You will be able to become a CL paid member directly through the "Store" menu item at the top of the forum (also coming soon). There will be many more benefits to being a paid CL member beyond the DIYs including access to TSB details, service manuals and bulletins, aftermarket parts writeups, etc. Not to mention the additional discounts with our ClubLexus vendors.

For those folks that don't want to support CL by becoming a paid member, you can still access the forums. Most of the DIY content is still available buried in the forums, you just have to search for them. Other CL members (such as BananaGS and Dex) have great DIY writeups on their personal websites.

Last edited by DaveGS4; 03-12-03 at 08:45 AM.