Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Does Club Lexus have thread to help with buyers?

Old 07-11-14, 09:30 AM
PharmISee
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does Club Lexus have thread to help with buyers?

Im looking to see if club lexus has any threads similar to this one from bimmerfest
If you take a look, the "Ask a Dealer" forum is bustling with activity. The community there makes it very easy to shop for cars and includes helpful tips to get better deals. I was very uncomfortable shopping for a car but with the knowledge from that forum, it allowed me to be more confident in what I was shopping for. I would love to see lexus pool its minds together and help everyone to shop for cars. And It would be amazing to have internet salesmen get involved in the process. I know one of the salesman at BMW give awesome advice and support. He has gained my loyalty when shopping for a BMW. But my heart is with lexus and I want to come back.
Old 07-11-14, 09:54 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,117 Likes on 1,292 Posts

Hi Jon,

Appreciate the idea and it's something we talked about in the past. One of the key issues is that while we have a lot of Lexus employees contributing to our site, Lexus has some rules that don't allow their dealers' internet mangers (I see a lot of those on bimmerfest participating) become vendors on communities like CL as they appear to there. If they are openly making deals, etc. they'd run into issues with Lexus unless things change and they'd also need to sign up to be an approved vendor here on CL.

We do have a lot of discussion about these topics however... Pretty much every model forum has extensive sales threads where members chip in with recent deal prices, package discussions, etc. If you want to let me know what model you are interested in and I'll search up a couple of examples if they aren't already linked in the FAQs. Often times Lexus salespeople will chip in on those threads as well.

We also have some good threads discussing leasing, sales tactics, etc (recent example here)
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/car...ighlight=lease

Search this Thread