Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

New member Suggestion

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-13, 04:04 PM
dtm888
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member Suggestion

Hi there,

I'm new to this Forum. Been researching Lexus and wanting to find out more about each models. I wanted to make a suggestion and hoping no one has made this one already because I couldn't find it when I searched.

When i hover over the forum tab, it gives me options for Lexus models, then when I hover over the models I see the different models. But I don't see what years belong to which generation.

Example: I was looking to research more about the GS models, I see gen 1 thru gen 4, but I don't know what year gen 1 starts and what year it ends. So I was wondering if we could add years from start to end for each of the generations of each models. It would help out a newbie like me know when I'm researching a Lexus vehicle.

Thank you, and if this is a duplicate suggestion then my apologies.

Last edited by dtm888; 12-12-13 at 04:37 PM.
Old 12-12-13, 05:44 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

Hi, we've already got that on our list to do when we refresh the images soon . Good idea, thank you!