Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

06 GS 300 awd tire problem

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-13, 05:10 PM
Ironman304
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 06 GS 300 awd tire problem

I have a 2006 gs 300 awd good condition but has alot of miles on it. The other day my low tire alarm came on and after putting attaquit tire pressure in all the tires it did not go off. But I didn't just have a low tire alarm on I also had the red triangle blinking in the far right cluster and also on the message window it says check system. All tires are at the recommended tire pressure of 33psi and I also have my spare tire at recommended 60 psi and there is no change. I took it to the local tire place in town and he checked to see if one of my sensors were bad. He checked the front driver side, front passenger, and rear passenger and they all came up the same. Let air out to reset or something along those lines. the guy at the tire place said that when you turn off your car those sensors go to sleep and esentially that is what his device was asking me to do. let air out of the tires so the sensors would wake up so to speak. His response to his device was there's no way you have three bad tire sensors bad at once and that I probably have a bigger problem. He also asked me what year it was and that I was knocking on the door to them going bad.

Does anybody have any info on this issue.