Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

How do I get a discount at Sewell Lexus?

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-14, 04:25 PM
monsterfa
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
1) need to make sure the name field down at the bottom left as I showed in post 21 are populated as well as the supported forum drop down

2) Since you joined CL less than two hours ago I suspect you may just need to be a little patient and try again tomorrow.
thanks! ill try again tomorrow... appreciate the help and I had read the thread and did that exactly when I created my username...
Old 02-07-14, 09:30 AM
Sewell
Parts Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by monsterfa
thanks! ill try again tomorrow... appreciate the help and I had read the thread and did that exactly when I created my username...
You're all good 'monsterfa'. The preferred pricing within your account profile was created within milliseconds from the precise time you clicked submit. Should you need to verify this for yourself at anytime, simply login then view any product on our site to draw your attention to the snippet ClubLexus Price: $x.xx. You can also compare the preferred pricing to those others shown that are shown with a strikethrough (a horizontal line across the price).

If you're still in doubt, consider sending us a screenshot of what you see. We'll gladly lend a helping hand.

Darrel
Old 02-10-14, 02:25 PM
monsterfa
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Sewell
You're all good 'monsterfa'. The preferred pricing within your account profile was created within milliseconds from the precise time you clicked submit. Should you need to verify this for yourself at anytime, simply login then view any product on our site to draw your attention to the snippet ClubLexus Price: $x.xx. You can also compare the preferred pricing to those others shown that are shown with a strikethrough (a horizontal line across the price).

If you're still in doubt, consider sending us a screenshot of what you see. We'll gladly lend a helping hand.

Darrel
thanks a bunch! just placed my order, hope to get it soon thanks for your help guys!
Old 02-10-14, 08:16 PM
gr8penut
Driver School Candidate

Same difficulty getting discount at Sewell...
Old 02-10-14, 08:58 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,127 Likes on 1,297 Posts

Originally Posted by gr8penut
Same difficulty getting discount at Sewell...
You just joined an hour ago....Welcome and try participating in the forums a bit rather than just joining for the discount

Suggest reading back through this thread for tips on what you might need to do differently.

Last edited by DaveGS4; 02-10-14 at 09:02 PM.
Old 03-17-14, 09:37 AM
deestyle28
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I had some difficulty as well. But it works now. All I did was empty my shopping cart and went back to the home page to start over and discounts were reflected automatically.

Thank you everyone on this thread! I'm new to CL and can't wait to start adding parts to my stock ride!
Old 04-29-14, 04:50 PM
Itsalexxx
Driver School Candidate

Default Sewell discount?

Having trouble with the CL discount. Keeps saying code is invalid?
Old 04-29-14, 04:52 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Originally Posted by Itsalexxx
Having trouble with the CL discount. Keeps saying code is invalid?
Not quite sure I understand.... what code are you trying to use that is invalid?
Old 05-01-14, 05:31 PM
bryz
Driver School Candidate

Thanks for the heads up on this, I've browsed these forums for a long time but never registered
Old 05-05-14, 12:25 PM
AviGS
Driver School Candidate

How do I activate the coupon, Do I place my username from CL onto the coupon code box in sewell?
Old 05-05-14, 10:11 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

There is no coupon, please read earlier posts in this thread which explain how to get our discount.

We encourage you to participate in Club Lexus as well.... The discount is for our active community members
Old 05-19-14, 07:04 AM
vlad353
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

just registered at Sewell site mentioning our club membership, placed an order and received the discount.
thanks a lot guys!
Old 05-20-14, 10:25 PM
GoodRevs
Instructor

Received 45 Likes on 26 Posts

Thanks Sewell. I need to replace some filters in our Lexus' and I totally forgot about the awesome discount you offered. It was a nice surprise to see the total price drop significantly after I logged into my account prior to purchasing. Thanks again.
Old 05-22-14, 08:12 PM
Neelnguyen
Driver School Candidate

Hello, I'm new to this site and just wanted some clarification. If I registered on the Sewell Parts website without entering my CL info I would have to contact Sewell to get this added?
Old 05-22-14, 08:22 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Originally Posted by Neelnguyen
Hello, I'm new to this site and just wanted some clarification. If I registered on the Sewell Parts website without entering my CL info I would have to contact Sewell to get this added?
Did you try to see if you can edit / update your CL member info? Edit - just logged in and don't see a way to do it. Suggest you reach out to them directly.

Quick Reply: How do I get a discount at Sewell Lexus?