Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Wait time when posting

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-13, 06:32 PM
1sWt2GS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts
Default Wait time when posting

Do only admin NOT have wait times when posting in threads?

I notice whenever I post, I always end up hitting the "wait 30 seconds". Its super annoying, is there anyway to get rid of it?

(I, in no way, spam threads just a really active member on the forum)
Old 02-18-13, 06:42 PM
Acer
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is there a way to get more storage for PMs?
Old 02-18-13, 06:58 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

Originally Posted by 1sWt2GS
Do only admin NOT have wait times when posting in threads?

I notice whenever I post, I always end up hitting the "wait 30 seconds". Its super annoying, is there anyway to get rid of it?

(I, in no way, spam threads just a really active member on the forum)
Slow down and think more about what you're typing Sorry no, we get a lot of spammers and this is a key tool to keep them from flooding the forums before we catch them.

Originally Posted by acer9103
Is there a way to get more storage for PMs?
We've got PM capacity for 350 messages for registered members (after the 30 day / 30 post) and only forum staff (moderators, editors) get larger boxes. I'd suggest a couple of things:

1) when you clean up your PMs, make sure to go to your 'sent' PM folder and remove from there. They count towards the total and are often forgotten.

2) You should have the option to download your PMs to a XLS, CSV or Text down towards the bottom of the page. If you want to keep them, archive them from time to time and then whack them from your inbox afterwards.
Old 02-18-13, 07:00 PM
1sWt2GS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
Slow down and think more about what you're typing Sorry no, we get a lot of spammers and this is a key tool to keep them from flooding the forums before we catch them.

We've got PM capacity for 350 messages for registered members (after the 30 day / 30 post) and only forum staff (moderators, editors) get larger boxes. I'd suggest a couple of things:

1) when you clean up your PMs, make sure to go to your 'sent' PM folder and remove from there. They count towards the total and are often forgotten.

2) You should have the option to download your PMs to a XLS, CSV or Text down towards the bottom of the page. If you want to keep them, archive them from time to time and then whack them from your inbox afterwards.
Must be my super fast fingers

Thanks Dave. Guess I'll just have to live with it.