Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Club Lexus Forum

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-12, 11:07 PM
JerryKK
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Club Lexus Forum

I have only been on this site a month - so it's possible this issue has been discussed previously: almost every time I go to this forum to review various threads I get a lot of advertising popping in and out but the threads don't come it - I usually have to click two or three times (sometimes more) to finally be able to read various threads (and when I go into a thread the same thing happens). I have a very fast computer with plenty of RAM and memory and have never had any problems with any other site. Am I the only one having this problem?
Old 10-22-12, 06:49 AM
LexBob2
Lexus Champion

Received 137 Likes on 111 Posts

Originally Posted by JerryKK
I have only been on this site a month - so it's possible this issue has been discussed previously: almost every time I go to this forum to review various threads I get a lot of advertising popping in and out but the threads don't come it - I usually have to click two or three times (sometimes more) to finally be able to read various threads (and when I go into a thread the same thing happens). I have a very fast computer with plenty of RAM and memory and have never had any problems with any other site. Am I the only one having this problem?
Jerry, you are not alone...
Old 10-22-12, 06:53 AM
mikedege
Rookie

It works just fine for me.

Mike
Old 10-22-12, 07:06 AM
uicandrew
Pole Position

Works fine for me. Consider using another browser? I alternate between safari, chrome, and Firefox. Aldo consider browsing in "private mode" so it blocks everything ?
Old 10-22-12, 08:09 AM
MY100thcar
Driver

Originally Posted by JerryKK
I am new to this site also.I don't have popup problems.
I just find very slow to load the pages.
It is the only site that I find slow.
All other sites load very fast.
Old 10-22-12, 09:07 AM
MikeP
Advanced

Received 26 Likes on 15 Posts

I experience a severely slow response occasionally also. I switch from IE to Firefox when that happens, but the results are the same. I have not had the problem for several weeks.
Old 10-22-12, 09:48 AM
SC400slide
In Recovery Mode

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts

I use google chrome and sometimes the ad's themselves makes the internet move slow.
Old 10-30-12, 10:01 PM
Sonic_RC
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Ive been on the forums for years and no issues. However I currently use Google Chrome and have adblocker and popup blocker plugins. Not a single ad. Its awesome