Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

VIP Auto Salon communication problem (not a current CL vendor)

Old 10-20-11, 08:38 PM
lexuswtf
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default VIP Auto Salon Appreciation Thread

So I recently ordered a few things from our good friends at VIP and was so impressed with the quality of service... i wanted to start a thread in their honor!!!.. so here it goes folks.... lets post up our experiences and pix of our mods... ...

i'll go first!!..

MODS that i got from VIP.... lexon rear diffuser... Apexi Throttle Controller... Ventross CF front lip (not pictured )

LETS REPRESENT VIP GUYS.... MAYBE IF WE GET ENOUGH APPRECIATION.. CLARK/STEVEN WILL HOOK US UP W/ SOME STUFF!!!!
Attached Thumbnails VIP Auto Salon communication problem (not a current CL vendor)-difusser3.jpg   VIP Auto Salon communication problem (not a current CL vendor)-6.jpg   VIP Auto Salon communication problem (not a current CL vendor)-12.jpg   VIP Auto Salon communication problem (not a current CL vendor)-14-2-.jpg  
Old 10-20-11, 09:33 PM
stlgrym3
Racer

Received 20 Likes on 14 Posts

i recently purchased a set of 19'' staggered f-sport wheels and tires from them, i'm still on the fence on how to give opinion on the purchase experience. let's see if the issue gets resolved in the coming days. so far the communication with Clark has been great, i'll give them that.
Old 10-21-11, 12:06 AM
HEWITT
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

They are great people to work with and have always been pleased when ordering through them!
Old 10-21-11, 06:23 AM
ghettoaww
Lead Lap

I personally have had great experiences when dealing with VIP Auto Salon. Clark is the man! For example, 2 years ago I left my car at his shop to have my rims installed. It was during a weekday and he didn't hesitate to loan me his car to get back to work. Also I had jdm visors sitting in my car for a month because I was too lazy to install them. When I come back to his shop to pick up my car, he installed the visors for me. I continue to go to Clark for great prices and service. VIP Auto Salon !
Old 10-22-11, 10:21 AM
bnizzle87
Lexus Fanatic

Received 60 Likes on 51 Posts

VIP Auto Salon has been nothing short of great to me. Clark is very informative and really helpful. He'll drop just about anything to help out a customer, and that's quality service right there. I just met Steven at the Pursuit, and the two of them are really making VIP Auto Salon an even greater name.
Old 04-07-12, 07:20 PM
PurduePete
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post
Default VIP Auto Salon communication problem (not a current CL vendor)

Anyone order from them before? No joke, I paid for JDM visors in Nov11, and still haven't seen them. After 2 emails and 2 PMs, finally received a reply in March that I would get them sometime this month. Just an apology, no explanation.

Someone there had to know. An email to me in December telling me I would get it in April still would have been appreciated.

I have heard of one other person having the same issue here on CL with these guys. Any Chicago CL folks deal with them before?
Old 04-16-12, 11:25 AM
CaptAwsm
Lead Lap

That is so irritating. I see so many of these car companies that pull the same BS. I feel for you.
Old 04-17-12, 06:16 AM
PurduePete
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

Unbelivably, I still have not received them yet.....wtf!
Old 05-09-12, 05:02 PM
QCisf
Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default VIP Auto Salon communication problem

Hi all,

I have ordered some brakes and a JoeZ intake for my F a month ago at VIP Auto Salon. The same day, they sent me an email telling me that they will provide me a tracking number since the order was shipped out. I NEVER receive an answer back from them since 1 month and even though I wrote them plenty of messages.

I want to know if you guys have some information about that compagny in regard of shipping or communication problems. I know that this site is not a scam but they don't answer me!!

Regards,

Julien
Old 05-09-12, 05:16 PM
RichieISF
Rookie

Happened to me also bud...

Ordered a Fuel Controller.. waited almost 8 weeks for it , (i sent email to them asking for updates almost every week.) there website said they had it in stock .?

then when i did get the item , the instructions were in Japanese, when i emailed them to ask how to fit it ( they had one fitted to a promo car) or if they could source the instructions in English , I'm still waiting for a reply...
Plus i sent them a email and a PM on here requesting some info on the Icode FFM, again still waiting for a reply.

You will get your item, no doubt bout it .. it may take a while, but you will def get your item...
I personally found there stock range excellent... its just a shame the customer service side is ****..
Old 05-09-12, 05:19 PM
Apexsports
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I hear ya...I ordered a number of items from them, left them messages, (as they never seem to answer their phone) and have never received a single call or email back.

Def. not very impressed with their customer service...at all. This will be my last order with them unless in the future they are the only company to carry the item I want.

Last edited by Apexsports; 05-09-12 at 07:19 PM.
Old 05-09-12, 05:30 PM
zapa
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thats weird because VIP has been pretty good for me. They have always kept me in the loop and seem to get things out on time.
Zapa
Old 05-09-12, 05:35 PM
QCisf
Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks guys, at least, now I know that im not the only one who have encounter this problem.
On another note, do you know if Carson Tuned have a good customer service and resepctable shipping time??
Old 05-09-12, 06:07 PM
Murph145
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Yup not impressed either.... Wanted to order a toms cf aero kit asked if its in stock they responded diffuser isn't so I responded asking how long they didn't respond then I emailed again with no response.... Interesting way to do business I mean I was only looking to drop $3300+ I'll find the parts else wear.
Old 05-09-12, 06:09 PM
laobo979
Lead Lap

Received 66 Likes on 47 Posts

Carson Tuned is good customer service. You can actual call and talk to Carlos i think that his name that does the online/ Vendor on hear. But as for the joe z intake it take awhile to get until Joe himself make the batch to ship out. VIP auto doesnt even reply to people on facebook but they post stuff up.

Search this Thread