Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

VIP Auto Salon communication problem (not a current CL vendor)

Old 05-10-12, 05:30 PM
airvtec
Pole Position

Received 17 Likes on 7 Posts

Oh yea, I'm glad I am not the only one here. My order was placed in November 2011. As of today, nothing. I've also tried calling and emailing them numerous time. Many of which go on unanswered. There is just no excuse for not replying back to your customers. I don't care what it is. I own my own business. If you are not available, you better make sure someone else is taking care of it. My order is going on to 6 months now and still no commitment on when I'll be getting it. This kind of customer service is just sad.
Old 05-11-12, 10:50 AM
heyarms
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by VIP Auto Salon
It wasn't long ago that we launched the e commerce portion of our site for the reason of making all the brand partnerships we have made over the years available in easy to use shopping cart. As this is still a relatively new median for us we are still learning and improving upon how the site can be run more efficiently and effectively.
For those who's orders have been neglected I personally do apologize and will make sure with the help of our staff that those orders are rectified.*

Clark Ishihara*
President and CEO*
Vip Auto Salon, Inc.*
IMO, you shouldnt implement a new procedure for orders while people are not trained to use it, or if there are bugs to work out. You are putting the customers orders at risk, and your own business. There are methods to test web based processes that do not involve using customers (that are unaware).

My girlfriend and myself have both also had very below par experiences with VIP Autosalon. See page 2, post 20: https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sit...tosalon-2.html It seems very hit and miss between customer experiences, regardless of when the orders were placed. For these reasons, i would have to not recommend people use them as a vendor because ordering from any kind of company that has multiple threads/posts where people have clearly expressed problems, is not a place you should try to order from. Sadly though, they are one of the only ones that carry a lot of parts we want. Hopefully they are trying, and will soon solve the numerous communication and shipping issues an abundance of us have had.

Last edited by heyarms; 05-11-12 at 10:57 AM.
Old 05-12-12, 04:41 PM
RichieISF
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well guys I've emailed there other address stated by Clark in there above response ,asking about the Icode FFM, so i will report back when i get a answer, and see how it it takes to get a reply.
Old 05-13-12, 12:04 PM
NTXISF
Driver School Candidate

I'm glad I read this thread before placing an order for a Joe Z exhaust through them. Probably going to try Carson Toyota now after seeing all this.
Old 05-14-12, 01:33 PM
chinaxb0y
Driver School Candidate

dayam I didn't know that there were this many people having issues with VIP autosalon. I ordered a lip kit from Clark back in March 2011 paid in full. its been over a year and still have not received anything. All i get is the run around on it takes 10 days for this and 10 days for that. ***** i still haven't receieved anything. Now he doesn't want to return or answer any of my phone calls. This is total bull*****. i made a thread awhile back and he wanted me to take it down and when i said no he asked one of the moderator that he knows to take it down. thats total bs.
Old 05-14-12, 02:05 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,117 Likes on 1,292 Posts

Originally Posted by chinaxb0y
i made a thread awhile back and he wanted me to take it down and when i said no he asked one of the moderator that he knows to take it down. thats total bs.
Incorrect. Your thread is right here, better get your facts straight before you make statements like that.

Doesn't sound like there is any excuse for you not having your kit yet, especially 5 months after that last thread (I'd have demanded a refund or called my credit card company months before)... but don't accuse the moderator team of the BS you did above. For your last thread - just like this one - we drew the vendors attention to it as soon as we saw it to try to help.

Last edited by DaveGS4; 05-14-12 at 02:12 PM.
Old 05-15-12, 02:26 PM
chinaxb0y
Driver School Candidate

Whoa .... I wasn't trying to start anything, i may be wrong when i said that he might of asked one of the moderator's to take down the thread but the thread was closed or taken down and then put back up.

[QUOTE=heyarms;6878848]The previous thread was closed on VIP Auto Salon, and this is not a general bashing thread.
Old 05-15-12, 02:44 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,117 Likes on 1,292 Posts

Originally Posted by chinaxb0y
Whoa .... I wasn't trying to start anything, i may be wrong when i said that he might of asked one of the moderator's to take down the thread but the thread was closed or taken down and then put back up.
No worries, just please be a bit more tactful when you make accusatory or sweeping statements like that please. Your thread was closed only briefly when it was being moved to the right spot but never once was 'taken down'.

We do really try to always act on our members behalf when there appears to be a valid concern or issue, especially when handled in a well documented, polite and mature manner.
Old 05-15-12, 06:31 PM
PurduePete
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

A year and you still haven't received it yet? Wow, I thought my +5 months was aweful. I don't know why I just don't take Dave's advice and demand a refund already.

It's pathetic that I'm thinking anyday now, VIP will update me and tell me my jdm visors have arrived and is leaving the store the next day.....wow, just wow!
Old 05-15-12, 07:45 PM
heyarms
Pole Position

Originally Posted by PurduePete
A year and you still haven't received it yet? Wow, I thought my +5 months was aweful. I don't know why I just don't take Dave's advice and demand a refund already.

It's pathetic that I'm thinking anyday now, VIP will update me and tell me my jdm visors have arrived and is leaving the store the next day.....wow, just wow!
Man... Demand a refund. I and so many others have had problems with them. I really don't know how they are a vendor for CL with this much negative feedback....
Old 06-29-12, 01:19 PM
PurduePete
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

Still no jdm visors.... Paid in November 2011.

This is after my ultimatum that I will request a refund if I don't receive my visors by end of May.

Just requested my refund. Can't wait to see how long this last?
Old 07-01-12, 01:37 AM
RX7 RAGE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've been also waiting a month for the tires for my SA67Rs that are supposedly backordered...
Old 07-02-12, 07:06 AM
heyarms
Pole Position

I'm still hoping they get removed as a vendor on CL, it's sad to see so many people having these problems, including myself. Even one person getting screwed is too many.
Old 07-02-12, 07:11 AM
NTXISF
Driver School Candidate

I'm shocked that this many people still have problems. Probably even more shocked that VIP doesnt seem to be doing anything about it. Sounds like they dont value their online customers very much.
Old 07-06-12, 10:40 AM
heyarms
Pole Position

Originally Posted by NTXISF
I'm shocked that this many people still have problems. Probably even more shocked that VIP doesnt seem to be doing anything about it. Sounds like they dont value their online customers very much.
For mine and my gf at least, they just fed us excuses and apologized. Not that i would put them on my car, but i was promised VIP plate frams both when i placed my order and also as a gift for being a mess to work with. I did not receive any plate frames. Definitely not mad about it, but just another point in the "We are not a reputable company" category.

For everyone else, i dont know what excuses or lies they feed them to keep them hanging on for almost or longer than a year for their parts...

Search this Thread