Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

VIP Auto Salon communication problem (not a current CL vendor)

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-12, 03:58 PM
VGBSUPERFL
Rookie

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by VIP Auto Salon
VGBSUPERFL, Please understand that making allegations that VIP Auto Salon is NOT a legitimate business based upon what you found is libel and you can be held legally responsible for making that claim and it is also against the rules of this forum to make allegations like that.

Just for the knowledge of the members of this forum, the reason why it is suspended is the owner just put paperwork in to change the structure of the company from a partnership to an individual owner. Our resellers permit and all necessary business documentation is in order and can be viewed on display at our retail location. The changes will be effective in a few weeks and the website will reflect that.

Now VGBSUPERFL I apologize for not knowing anything about your situation but if you would like to, please send me a PM about the details of your order and I can take care of it for you right away.

DonTN you have a PM as well. I am sure everything is proceeding as normal with your order but as per my PM I would be glad to give you an update on it.
My post was cut and paste information supplied on the sec of state website. It is public information and anyone can access this information, accurate or not, that info is immediately available and acceptable evidence until I see otherwise. LIBEL, so, i misspoke…legit or not, they are your issues that need to be resolved, because frankly I do not care if you operate off the back of a pickup truck. I will PM you, but if you are Clark Ishihara, that ship has sailed. I do not have anything further to discuss with him and if you do not know anything about my situation, then your internal communication problems need to be rectified, as my problem is not unique amongst your customers.
Old 08-06-12, 04:51 PM
PurduePete
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

So what about my refund? Who do I contact? I need different contact info b/c emails to Clark Ishihara doesn't do any good.
Old 08-06-12, 09:33 PM
VIP Auto Salon
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PurduePete
So what about my refund? Who do I contact? I need different contact info b/c emails to Clark Ishihara doesn't do any good.
You got a PM.
Old 08-06-12, 09:44 PM
VIP Auto Salon
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by VGBSUPERFL
My post was cut and paste information supplied on the sec of state website. It is public information and anyone can access this information, accurate or not, that info is immediately available and acceptable evidence until I see otherwise. LIBEL, so, i misspoke…legit or not, they are your issues that need to be resolved, because frankly I do not care if you operate off the back of a pickup truck. I will PM you, but if you are Clark Ishihara, that ship has sailed. I do not have anything further to discuss with him and if you do not know anything about my situation, then your internal communication problems need to be rectified, as my problem is not unique amongst your customers.
This is not Clark this is Steven. The Libel I was referring to is your claim that the company is not a legitimate company not the information that you cut and paste. I went to the CA State's website and verified it for myself too so I know it is up but by making allegations without speaking to anyone involved is not right or accurate.

However I completely agree with you that any issues that come up need to be resolved.

I agree with you on that one and that is why I am here trying to help you and any current or former customer. But you got to help me out here with some information.

As for not knowing anything about your situation, to be honest its difficult to know anything about any customer or order without a little bit of background information on it. If you could PM me your name or some information about the product you ordered then i can help. just let me know.

-Steven
Old 08-08-12, 01:58 PM
DCoolBeans
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by zapa
no buy dcoolbeans a plane ticket over there and you will have all the muscle you need to get everyone refunds back.
DannyCoolBeans has got your back!!!

I'll start wacking people with these headers
Old 08-09-12, 07:18 PM
zapa
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DCoolBeans
DannyCoolBeans has got your back!!!

I'll start wacking people with these headers
Every batman needs their robin right???

Last edited by zapa; 10-29-12 at 08:27 AM.
Old 08-15-12, 03:39 AM
Yoshi8
Driver School Candidate

I also have been ripped off by this company back in 10-15-10 when I gave clark ishihara vip autosalon $3000 dollars for ssr ms1. To make a long story short I pretty much got the run around andwas told about a refund. I haven't got a call or email after that. Where's my refund Clark?
THIS WAS THE EMAIL I RECIEVED FROM HIM..
11/29/11 Clark
I must say I’m super embarrassed right now as I didn’t have an answer for you one the phone earlier. I apologize again and again for the extreme lengthiness of your
Order. This is definitely one of those freak cases that theorder got lost in translation. I have our broker emailing Japan to see what happenedand if the order was lost what we can do about receiving a refund. Again I am sincerelysorry that this happened and feel absolutely horrible about this situation.
12/6/11 Clark
Text: Hey Ken, sorry in a meeting at the moment. To update you we got an okay from the japan side for a refund in regards to the ssr order
1/9/12 Clark
Text: Hey Ken,sorry in a meeting currently, To update you we did recieve so far a partial refund for you. I'll call you back this afternoon.
NEVER GOT A CALL BACK OR EMAIL. I am exhausted with this already and just want a refund so I can move on and get my wheels. Please someone tell me does SSR come from Japan? I thought they were located in Torrance.
Old 08-15-12, 01:42 PM
VIP Auto Salon
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Yoshi8
I also have been ripped off by this company back in 10-15-10 when I gave clark ishihara vip autosalon $3000 dollars for ssr ms1. To make a long story short I pretty much got the run around andwas told about a refund. I haven't got a call or email after that. Where's my refund Clark?
11/29/11 Clark
I must say I’m super embarrassed right now as I didn’t have an answer for you one the phone earlier. I apologize again and again for the extreme lengthiness of your
Order. This is definitely one of those freak cases that theorder got lost in translation. I have our broker emailing Japan to see what happenedand if the order was lost what we can do about receiving a refund. Again I am sincerelysorry that this happened and feel absolutely horrible about this situation.
12/6/11 Clark
Text: Hey Ken, sorry in a meeting at the moment. To update you we got an okay from the japan side for a refund in regards to the ssr order
1/9/12 Clark
Text: Hey Ken,sorry in a meeting currently, To update you we did recieve so far a partial refund for you. I'll call you back this afternoon.
NEVER GOT A CALL BACK OR EMAIL. I am exhausted with this already and just want a refund so I can move on and get my wheels. Please someone tell me does SSR come from Japan? I thought they were located in Torrance.
Ken, I am not sure about what happened with this order since I wasnt here for that but send me a PM with your information and I will look into it for you.

Regards,

Steven
Old 08-17-12, 10:51 AM
heyarms
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Yoshi8
11/29/11 Clark
12/6/11 Clark
1/9/12 Clark
Almost 2 years ago...

Good luck buddy! Keep us updated here!
Old 08-17-12, 06:07 PM
jenniGS460
Driver School Candidate

I was going to order from them a Wald IS-F for Husband's IS-F and some Wald parts for my GS.

But, after going to friday night meets several months ago people told all the horror stories about Clark and his company. He so-called orders your stuff then gives you the run around and it takes you almost a year to get your
refund back.

I was also told that several people are trying to get a petition together to report to BBB and IRS.

I will stay away from them.
Old 08-17-12, 06:09 PM
jenniGS460
Driver School Candidate

So sad. more and more I read on CL there is more stories to avoid vip autosalon.

Bad business!

My money will go to another vendor who is " Honest ".
Old 08-21-12, 07:30 AM
PRESIDENTE
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by VIP Auto Salon
You got a PM.
Why can't I get a PM, Email, Phone Call returned???? All I want are my wheels bro... Stevens the only person tryna look out for anyone @VIP Auto Salon....
Old 08-27-12, 07:17 AM
heyarms
Pole Position

Originally Posted by PRESIDENTE
Why can't I get a PM, Email, Phone Call returned???? All I want are my wheels bro... Stevens the only person tryna look out for anyone @VIP Auto Salon....
Their business status is still suspended by the California Secretary of the State as of August 24, 2012, says the public records online.

Good luck man.

Last edited by heyarms; 09-03-12 at 08:14 PM.
Old 09-03-12, 08:14 PM
heyarms
Pole Position

As of August 31, 2012, their status still says suspended. This is updated every Friday on California's secretary of state webpage, by the way.
Old 09-04-12, 06:40 PM
PRESIDENTE
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by heyarms
As of August 31, 2012, their status still says suspended. This is updated every Friday on California's secretary of state webpage, by the way.
SMH, this is crazy......