Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

VIP Auto Salon communication problem (not a current CL vendor)

Old 08-29-13, 10:16 PM
VIP Auto Salon
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Also guys, sorry about late responses I was running around all day today. I will be responding to all PM's and emails within the next hour, just got home.
Old 08-30-13, 09:45 AM
JT2MA71

Received 1,510 Likes on 655 Posts

Originally Posted by VIP Auto Salon
Ron, I just realized that when i originally wrote down the email on the thread i wrote it wrong, sorry to bug you but can you send it directly to me at Steven@vipautosalon.com I check the sales@vipautosalon.com email and didnt see the email unfortunately. If that doesn't work, PM would also work too. Thank you.
PM sent. Thanks!
Old 08-30-13, 06:42 PM
VIP Auto Salon
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by JT2MA71
PM sent. Thanks!
You have email and PM sir!
Old 09-02-13, 05:02 AM
mmendez
Driver School Candidate

Guys, don't let yourself get fooled by this people again, the new owner "could" be the old owner, the so called "VIP" people don't have shame after all they have been done to all of us, if I am wrong, probe yourself, VIP, return all our money back, I ordered a body kit for my 2013 Lexus GS 350 F sport with a Total US $3414.54, never replied back to me, DON'T NEED THE MERCHANDISE ANYMORE, but return my money back, I Ordered the same Body Kit cheaper from CAR ID, Harold and Justin Are the Best, Fast, Friendly service and good Quality product.
Old 09-02-13, 05:39 AM
ULTSISF
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by mmendez
Guys, don't let yourself get fooled by this people again, the new owner "could" be the old owner, the so called "VIP" people don't have shame after all they have been done to all of us, if I am wrong, probe yourself, VIP, return all our money back, I ordered a body kit for my 2013 Lexus GS 350 F sport with a Total US $3414.54, never replied back to me, DON'T NEED THE MERCHANDISE ANYMORE, but return my money back, I Ordered the same Body Kit cheaper from CAR ID, Harold and Justin Are the Best, Fast, Friendly service and good Quality product.
I can't say it's the same person but minutes of him replying to this thread I got my refund. Prior I was told that it was refunded but it never came nor I got email of refund confirmation, email Steven first or call him I'm sure he will take of u.
Old 09-02-13, 07:32 PM
VIP Auto Salon
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by mmendez
I can only imagine your frustration, and would like to apologize for your delays and communication. I wasn't around for your order, so all i can do is assure you that if you will let me, I will personally get your refund/order figured out and handled in the fastest way I can.

You have a PM, and I look forward to hearing from you.

-Steven
Old 09-03-13, 06:25 AM
K2sInteg98
Rookie

Email sent to the sales email address days ago and no reply. Just resent an email to Steven directly. Hopefully I hear back
Old 09-03-13, 02:04 PM
VIP Auto Salon
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by K2sInteg98
Email sent to the sales email address days ago and no reply. Just resent an email to Steven directly. Hopefully I hear back
Sorry i didnt see the sales one, you have an email.
Old 09-04-13, 05:31 PM
Chezzo20
Driver School Candidate

Steven:
I don't know what happened to Clark, but he only returned one email in the last year to my twenty. On August 5, 2012, I ordered a pair of eyeliners for my ISF, a kit of black chromed lettering, a black chrome grill, and a carbon fiber license plate holder. the Invoice # is 100000104, I am ID'd as Customer # 78, the Transaction # is 4555259792. I paid with a credit card (including shipping and Tax) $1409.95. I got the eyeliners. I never received the other three items and don't give a damn about fixing the car up anymore (I had some serious plans about that). I would just like a refund of the rest of my money and forget about it. Can you help me? I am William Chestnut/ williamchestnut@msn.com. (408) 921-5737.
Old 09-04-13, 06:43 PM
TheHighLow
Intermediate

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

Steven, let me know if the check went out
Old 09-05-13, 12:05 AM
VIP Auto Salon
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Chezzo20
Steven:
I don't know what happened to Clark, but he only returned one email in the last year to my twenty. On August 5, 2012, I ordered a pair of eyeliners for my ISF, a kit of black chromed lettering, a black chrome grill, and a carbon fiber license plate holder. the Invoice # is 100000104, I am ID'd as Customer # 78, the Transaction # is 4555259792. I paid with a credit card (including shipping and Tax) $1409.95. I got the eyeliners. I never received the other three items and don't give a damn about fixing the car up anymore (I had some serious plans about that). I would just like a refund of the rest of my money and forget about it. Can you help me? I am William Chestnut/ williamchestnut@msn.com. (408) 921-5737.
I received your email and replied to it sir.
Old 09-05-13, 12:08 AM
VIP Auto Salon
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by TheHighLow
Steven, let me know if the check went out
You have PM.
Old 09-05-13, 12:22 AM
VIP Auto Salon
Former Sponsor

On a personal note to everyone that I have been working with and anyone else that needs help with an order, I will be out of the country on business from September 5th until the 15th, there will still be people at VIP to handle any issues I personally just won't be in shouting distance.

I will have limited internet access, so I will be able to respond and continue resolving any issues that anyone has with orders, but my replies might be a few hours late as I won't be able to get to everyone's PM's and emails until night time, so I apologize in advance if my replies are several hours later rather than immediate.

That being said, if you have an customer service issues please don't hesitate to send me an email to Steven@vipautosalon.com or send a PM and I will do my best to get back to you as fast as I can.

Regards,

Steven @ VIP
Old 09-05-13, 03:48 AM
ULTSISF
Lead Lap

Outstanding work by Steven. Since he came on board my issues were solved in minutes, I'm sure everyone can see the amount of effort he is putting to turn the company around.
Old 09-06-13, 10:56 AM
VIP Auto Salon
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by ULTSISF
Outstanding work by Steven. Since he came on board my issues were solved in minutes, I'm sure everyone can see the amount of effort he is putting to turn the company around.
Really glad to hear it! just let me know if theres anything else I can help out with!

Search this Thread