Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

VIP Auto Salon communication problem (not a current CL vendor)

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-13, 10:13 AM
ISFPOWER
Lexus Champion

Received 144 Likes on 119 Posts

i called them many times about the toms kit. no answer. i pm'd them and got a response within a day. something was weird about that. took my business elsewhere.
Old 02-03-13, 11:47 AM
jchamoun8
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ISFPOWER
i called them many times about the toms kit. no answer. i pm'd them and got a response within a day. something was weird about that. took my business elsewhere.
Where did you get your Toms kit? And how long did it take?
Old 02-03-13, 03:50 PM
ERDoc74
Lead Lap

Sorry to hear about your problem Rider.... I got dicked around by these guys for 8-9 months after ordering a CF Lexon front lip spoiler.... I kept getting the run around... (when I could ever get them to respond to my multiple calls/emails...) and finally got my money back (which was another huge ordeal as well) I will NEVER EVER do business with them in the future and give everybody a big warning... DON'T DO IT!! LOL
Old 02-03-13, 08:19 PM
PurduePete
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

Somehow Lexus is affiliated with them and no transparent club lexus mitigating action just baffles me to no end. Talk about looking the other way.

But at least CL is allowing this thread to speak for itself. As CL members, you should do all newcomers a favor and direct them to to this thread.

Last edited by PurduePete; 02-24-13 at 09:23 AM.
Old 02-03-13, 11:15 PM
Rossi
Racer

Received 185 Likes on 122 Posts

Hi everyone,

WOW, that a thread. I ordered diffuser in mid November directly from Clark using the cell number I found on this forum. I was told to expect it within five weeks. Well, there has been some production delays, but I was just notified in my last email from Clark that item already shipped from Japan and it should be arriving this upcoming week for sure. I did get to speak with Clark couple of times in the process. Lately if I call him, no answer but I receive an email by the end of the day, answering my concerns. He sounds like a nice guy, being at mercy of the japaneese companies. I get an email response from him every time.

I will update you in a week to report if the item arrives and all is finalized. Fingers crossed.
Old 02-04-13, 06:44 PM
VIP Auto Salon
Former Sponsor

Hello Everyone.

In regards to our customers recent concerns we just wanted to respond to a few things and update the community.

If you have any concerns please email us at Sales@vipautosalon.com and we can respond as fast as we can to any inquires or requests.

As for Rider and Rossi, both have been contacted and updated on their orders. Their products have been on order and the communication between them continues until their products are received by us, shipped out and received by our customers.
Old 02-05-13, 09:15 AM
heyarms
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 17 Posts

From Aug. 6, 2012:
Originally Posted by VIP Auto Salon
Just for the knowledge of the members of this forum, the reason why it is suspended is the owner just put paperwork in to change the structure of the company from a partnership to an individual owner. Our resellers permit and all necessary business documentation is in order and can be viewed on display at our retail location. The changes will be effective in a few weeks and the website will reflect that.
But yet the weekly updated status from California Secretary of State public records...

Carry on. And good luck to all.
Old 02-07-13, 10:24 AM
Rexus300
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by VIP Auto Salon
Hello Everyone.

In regards to our customers recent concerns we just wanted to respond to a few things and update the community.

If you have any concerns please email us at Sales@vipautosalon.com and we can respond as fast as we can to any inquires or requests.

As for Rider and Rossi, both have been contacted and updated on their orders. Their products have been on order and the communication between them continues until their products are received by us, shipped out and received by our customers.
I appreciate your update. I sent an email just now. I am waiting on my rear roof spoiler for my new 2013 Lexus GS350 F-sport and it has been in processing mode for 2 weeks now so I am worried.
Old 02-11-13, 04:20 PM
Rossi
Racer

Default I am back with the update

Originally Posted by Rossi

I ordered diffuser in mid November directly from Clark using the cell number I found on this forum. I was told to expect it within five weeks. Well, there has been some production delays, but I was just notified in my last email from Clark that item already shipped from Japan and it should be arriving this upcoming week for sure.

I will update you in a week to report if the item arrives and all is finalized. Fingers crossed.
I received an email from Clark last week with a tracking number for my diffuser. I am having it shipped directly to VIP. They will paint it for me and do the installation. It is arriving today. I will post my experience with the process of painting and installation.
So far no issues with comunication, I will post how long the process takes, now that it is completely in their hands. Stay tuned for the next update.
Old 02-11-13, 10:02 PM
bnizzle87
Lexus Fanatic

Received 60 Likes on 51 Posts

Nice! By paint, do you mean clearcoat, or actually paint it to match the body color? The diffuser is CF, so I'm interested to see which route you chose. Looking forward to the pics!

Mine is at VIP as well awaiting some body work on my car before Clark installs the diffuser onto my F. He's kept consistent dialogue via email and phone about the parts.
Old 02-14-13, 01:50 PM
dorkacho
Lexus Champion

been 1 year and 4 months still have not received my product OR refund.

this is nothing but fraud.
Old 02-14-13, 01:53 PM
Rexus300
Lexus Champion

I got good response from VIP salon from Clark. He is very quick and will help you on any issues. I have a Lexon front lip spoiler coming in for my GS350 F-Sport next week. The rear roof spoiler from Aristan was delayed and will be here in few weeks but Clark gave me an update on that which was nice.
Old 02-14-13, 01:57 PM
dorkacho
Lexus Champion

i was told the same thing but just kept on getting pushed back until they stopped responding.
Old 02-14-13, 02:09 PM
Rossi
Racer

Update......

Clark confirmed item arrived, sent to paint. Expecting an update from him by tomorrow to schedule an instalation early next week.
Old 02-14-13, 02:43 PM
dorkacho
Lexus Champion

good for you...