Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

VIP Auto Salon communication problem (not a current CL vendor)

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-12, 02:58 PM
jenniGS460
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

One of the guy's who notified the IRS and BBB. Told me now he is gonna write Lexus Corp and tell them how do you back a company that does bad business! And let them build show cars for you.
Old 09-07-12, 03:27 AM
Yoshi8
Driver School Candidate

still waiting on a refund
Old 09-07-12, 12:53 PM
clarkish
Driver School Candidate

Default Resolve

Hi Guys,

Do want to start off with apologizing that I'm not active on these forums as I should be. I'm not
here to make any excuses or blow smoke. I'm sure each one of you that has posted on this thread has a valid reason for feeling the way that you do.
As this business has grown I'm becoming aware that I am becoming more and more distant from our customers and not being able to give the same level of personal customer service as I have in past years.

In the next couple months Vip will be going through management change in an effort to get and keep Vip on track. Leading up to this transition I would like each and everyone of you that has had issues or have pending issues currently, I urge you to PLEASE PLEASE send me a PM so we can proactively find a solution and bring resolution.

Before we can embark in this next chapter these issues need to be resolved. We still have a lot to offer you guys and as far as we have strayed off track It's my personal objective and comment to getting us back to where we need to be with you all.

Quickly addressing the the Secretary of State status, as bad as it may look from the outside, all this is a simple statement of information update, of which has been submitted and being processed as we speak. We hadn't updated the information from our last location.

The support from those of you that have had great experiences with us is greatly appreciated. You are the ones that have been with us from the beginning, have seen our growth and see our vision and direction for the future.
Old 09-10-12, 02:37 PM
slowdiver
Lead Lap

Default Who else is still waiting for parts from VIP Auto Salon in Orange?

Ordered a Lexon front lip for my 3rd Gen GS from Clark at VIP 3 months ago and paid in-full at the time of the order.

Now they are not responding to my emails or PMs in regards to a refund and their voice mail box is full.

Not very professional to say the least. I know parts from Japan can take away awhile, but at least communicate with your customers.

Does anyone know if this shop is still open? Are they a CL vendor? Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by slowdiver; 09-10-12 at 02:43 PM.
Old 09-10-12, 03:20 PM
slowdiver
Lead Lap

Default another dissapointed customer here

is their shop still open? anyone been down there recently?

I am also trying to get a refund with no response.
Old 09-10-12, 08:36 PM
VIP Auto Salon
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by slowdiver
Ordered a Lexon front lip for my 3rd Gen GS from Clark at VIP 3 months ago and paid in-full at the time of the order.

Now they are not responding to my emails or PMs in regards to a refund and their voice mail box is full.

Not very professional to say the least. I know parts from Japan can take away awhile, but at least communicate with your customers.

Does anyone know if this shop is still open? Are they a CL vendor? Any help would be appreciated.
I just spoke to Clark regarding your refund, you will have you refund tomorrow along with a phone call tomorrow afternoon.
Old 09-10-12, 11:15 PM
Yoshi8
Driver School Candidate

Steven what about my refund I think it's only fair I have been waiting for almost 2 years
Old 09-12-12, 03:06 PM
clarkish
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by slowdiver

Hey David,

Check your email. thanks!
Old 09-12-12, 09:45 PM
BenLS460
Pole Position

Dealt with Clark and Steven From VIP Auto Salon back when i had the LS460 and IS-F. I place the order for WALD kits on both cars, and Brembo Brakes for My LS460. I did not have any problems on those orders at all. Clark and Steven are pretty stand up guys. Im think that most of these cases are cause by misunderstanding and miscommunication.
Old 09-13-12, 05:20 AM
heyarms
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by BenLS460
Dealt with Clark and Steven From VIP Auto Salon back when i had the LS460 and IS-F. I place the order for WALD kits on both cars, and Brembo Brakes for My LS460. I did not have any problems on those orders at all. Clark and Steven are pretty stand up guys. Im think that most of these cases are cause by misunderstanding and miscommunication.
I've always noticed the hit and miss situations with them, but waiting 6 months to 2 years, and still NOT receiving your product OR a refund is NOT a misunderstanding between so many of these people and VIP.
Old 09-13-12, 08:41 PM
BenLS460
Pole Position

Originally Posted by heyarms
I've always noticed the hit and miss situations with them, but waiting 6 months to 2 years, and still NOT receiving your product OR a refund is NOT a misunderstanding between so many of these people and VIP.
Yeah i know what u mean!! Believe me!! However, It has never happen to me when i dealt with Clark. But im so sorry to hear that you guys didnt receive the items yet....
Old 09-14-12, 04:11 PM
jenniGS460
Driver School Candidate

My Friend told me that VipAuto Salon rents a office out of Apexi Iin Anaheim.

Regardless, they are not a company that will never get my money nor will I ever order from them.

They have ripped off to of my friends and in southern and northern California,

There is only one owner Clark. Sow that post he put up about changing management is ridiculous.

When the IRS and BBB send you that letter I hope it really opens his eyes!
Old 10-02-12, 09:14 PM
Masteron
Driver School Candidate

Default VIP Auto Salon

Hey Guys,

On Aug 30th I ordered a carbon fiber Skipperz front lip.

I got an invoice from VIP and last week I emailed them twice just asking for an update.

I have called 2 times this week and left a voice mail with my invoice number and simple said would be nice if you could just respond with an update.

I am sure it will take a little while to get from overseas but to ignore emails and voice mails after spending almost 1500.00 is kind of annoying me.

Any idea what is going on?

Thanks,

Mast
Old 10-02-12, 09:21 PM
wlmngtn310
Driver

Try sending them a message on Facebook, since they post almost daily.
Old 10-02-12, 11:10 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

there is an existing thread, maybe you can comment in there to get their attention.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sit...n-problem.html

i am moving this thread over as well