Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > Site Suggestions & Problems
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

VIP Auto Salon communication problem

Old 01-02-14, 04:52 PM   #346
AWB55
Driver School Candidate
Trader Score: (0)

Guess you and I have different definitions of a few minutes...
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
AWB55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-14, 04:33 AM   #347
djoxx
Driver School Candidate

DJOXXTHECURE

Im am so glad i found this thread… i just bought my is f and i was getting ready to buy kw coil overs, joe z exhaust and intake…..NOT BUYING FROM VIPAUTOSALON….. DOES ANYONE KNOW A CREDITABLE WEBSITE WHERE I COULD PURCHASE THESE ITEMS FROM ?
djoxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-14, 05:24 AM   #348
ULTSISF
Lead Lap
Trader Score: (2)

Kashout26 Jay9212

Quote:
Originally Posted by djoxx View Post
Im am so glad i found this thread… i just bought my is f and i was getting ready to buy kw coil overs, joe z exhaust and intake…..NOT BUYING FROM VIPAUTOSALON….. DOES ANYONE KNOW A CREDITABLE WEBSITE WHERE I COULD PURCHASE THESE ITEMS FROM ?
Lol. Check with figs eng or circuit motorsports for the coils n I-tuned parts for the joeZ exhaust/intake. Welcome to the forums
ULTSISF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-14, 03:20 PM   #349
djoxx
Driver School Candidate

DJOXXTHECURE

Thanks kid
djoxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-14, 02:39 PM   #350
13FSPORT
Driver
Trader Score: (1)

I see that VIP is posting ad's on the forums again didn't know if they took care of everybody's refund or not? Or are they getting more money and keeping it.
13FSPORT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-14, 02:46 PM   #351
VIP Auto Salon
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13FSPORT View Post
I see that VIP is posting ad's on the forums again didn't know if they took care of everybody's refund or not? Or are they getting more money and keeping it.
I am happy to report we took care of all the refunds, and have started filling orders again . If you personally need any kind of update on an order please just let me know.

If there is anyone else left with any kind of a refund just let me know and I will take care of it immediately.
VIP Auto Salon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-14, 04:24 PM   #352
AWB55
Driver School Candidate

So thats just like a total blatant lie…. Vip auto salon has never gotten back to me
AWB55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-14, 04:35 PM   #353
VIP Auto Salon
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWB55 View Post
So thats just like a total blatant lie…. Vip auto salon has never gotten back to me
Be assured we take any order issues very seriously. I will look into you order immediately You have a PM.
Old 03-18-14, 02:21 PM   #354
13FSPORT
Driver
Trader Score: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWB55 View Post
Call your CC company and tell them the story I'm sure they will refund you, and they will deal with VIP Salon.

I told them I was going to call my CC company for a refund that's when they shipped my RS*R spring out
13 GS350 F Sport mod list: Avant Garde wheels, Yokohama tires, RS*R super down springs, vinyl wrap center front bumper, 20% tint all around, meisterschaft exhaust, brembo GT 6/4 piston brakes w 380-350 drilled rotors, SKP front lip, Lexus black chrome front logo....... NEED TO ORDER: RS*R coilovers, SKP side skirts, rear trunk black chrome Lexus logo
13FSPORT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-14, 01:48 AM   #355
Defratos
Lead Lap

Well officially now over a year and still no refunds.

VIP Auto salon management must be very happy with what they've done to their customers.

Karma has way of getting back at people who intentionally screw their customers over and are proud of the fact that they've done so.

Personally I will still keep telling people how VIP has stolen my money and many other member's money so that no one comes your way in future.

Eventually you guys working at VIP will be the ones to suffer in the long run.

I will keep bumping this thread from time to time and tell everyone how bad your company is.
2013 IS-F | Mercury Grey (1H9) | Red Leather Interior | PPE Headers | Tints | 3M Protective Film | Gloss Black Exhaust Tips | CF/ Flat bottom Steering wheel | PC'd Callipers | Project Mu pads | Black Pearl Emblems | Black Grille Surround | Joe-Z Intake | aFe Filter | Apexi TC | http://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-f...isf-build.html

Last edited by Defratos; 04-10-14 at 12:59 PM..
Defratos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-14, 08:00 AM   #356
VtotheJ
Lexus Champion

Why doesn't someone visit their headquarters and ask them what's up... especially those that live in CA and have still not received refunds? That's what I would do if I was nearby. These days a phone call ain't cutting it.

1449 W. Orange Grove Ave
Orange, CA 92868

Leader & Founder of NEISF: Official NorthEast ISF's
NEISF hosts biggest ISF meet in the world! Pictures/videos HERE.
VtotheJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-14, 06:35 PM   #357
VIP Auto Salon
Sponsor

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to inform everyone that I, Steven, have decided to resign as of a couple weeks ago for personal reasons. If you still have issues that involve any orders that you have worked with me on, please send me an email at

tsteven@sbcglobal.net

For any future orders or order updates, please email info@vipautosalon.com. Thank you again.
Old 05-29-14, 06:35 PM