Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

A Forum Suggestion

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-12, 08:57 AM
98$c300
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A Forum Suggestion

Just a thought.it would be great to have a SC300 Vvti section add to the SC300/400 section.like me I'm sure they are others out there with millions of question.and people can post DIY for VVTi.it hard to go into the IS and GS sections which are VVTi.because a lot of stuff is in different locations.
I'm almost done boosting my SC300 VVTi and life would of been easier if we had a section here.thank you
Old 04-18-12, 09:09 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

Hi, appreciate the idea but we don't have enough folks asking questions about that specific topic to warrant its own subsection. You'd actually get less people viewing your topics and responding if we segmented it out like that.

What I'd suggest you do is to start a 'master thread' for 2JZ VVT-I boost questions with links to any discussions about that topic you've found useful. We can put that reference (or the links to the other threads if they make sense to list in their own right) in a special section of the SC FAQ. Or you can post 'em up here and we'll add them if they are detailed enough.
Old 04-27-12, 10:14 PM
98$c300
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
Hi, appreciate the idea but we don't have enough folks asking questions about that specific topic to warrant its own subsection. You'd actually get less people viewing your topics and responding if we segmented it out like that.

What I'd suggest you do is to start a 'master thread' for 2JZ VVT-I boost questions with links to any discussions about that topic you've found useful. We can put that reference (or the links to the other threads if they make sense to list in their own right) in a special section of the SC FAQ. Or you can post 'em up here and we'll add them if they are detailed enough.
thanks for the reply.i'll look into starting it.