Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

HOUSTON is NOT in North Texas... (Regional Section)

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-12, 10:03 AM
heyarms
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 17 Posts
Default HOUSTON is NOT in North Texas... (Regional Section)

I see that the Mod's love to move Houston related topics to the North Texas regional section, and frankly, no one in Houston checks that forum because Houston is not in North Texas. Can we Houstonians either have a SoTX (South Texas) regional section created, or just have Houston posts moved to the SouthWest Regional?

It's been rather hard to gather Houston Lexus owners until recently, because myself and Karasha started a CL - Houston Facebook group to more easily communicate with each other, but i think this forum's Houston members would benefit from having their city specific topics moved to an appropriate forum.

Thanks for any help, which ever mod decides to tackle this one!!
Old 04-05-12, 05:31 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,117 Likes on 1,292 Posts

Please just push the report a post button when you see threads in the wrong regional/club location and we will get them to the right spot!

Once you get a bit more traction and organization pm me to discuss a club forum for south TX

Edit, just so you don't blame the mods for everything being in the wrong spot... I just took a quick look for threads in the north tx Lexus club and three out of four were placed there by the member when they posted it (not moved by moderators) . The fourth was moved by a moderator who isn't from the US, I'll pm him directly.

Last edited by DaveGS4; 04-05-12 at 05:39 AM.
Old 04-05-12, 12:13 PM
ILowNslowI
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

+1 for a south texas section!
Old 04-05-12, 01:46 PM
Rash
hmm

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
The fourth was moved by a moderator who isn't from the US, I'll pm him directly.
Yup, my bad. I usually Google before moving to the regionals to avoid these mistakes, but I've seen couple of threads mentioning "HOUSTON" in that section, so I thought it's in the right place.
Old 04-05-12, 05:53 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,117 Likes on 1,292 Posts

Lol you noticed this before I could PM you
Old 04-08-12, 06:46 PM
heyarms
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 17 Posts

Thanks guys, I thought report post button was for reporting bad things on the forum. Houston Lexus scene is gaining a lot of ground lately too, pretty exciting! Ha