Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Sewell Lexus - 2011MY Headlamp Kit

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-12, 04:17 PM
jbounnoi
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Sewell Lexus - 2011MY Headlamp Kit

Hey,

So to my knowledge there has a been a recall on the 2011 Led Lexus ISx50 headlights.

Since it is a defect to the actual product, i have tried calling Sewell personally and attempting to come up with a resolution, and i was provided with nothing.

Considering i paid over $2000 dollars.. shipping over $500 dollars.. and they offer a 1 Year Warranty..

I was hoping to be able to get the new TSB Headlights. Considering they dropped the price considerably. Myself and some other members who purchased the headlights within the 1 year time frame are trying to get the new headlights, because I for one dont want defective headlamps of any sort.

I have PM'd Sewell and Emailed and Called.. and no exact answer yet and its frustrating because the paint is peeling within my headlight and people who decided to purchase these headlights now for 40% less then what it was going before are getting the NEW headlamps with NO defects.

- Jay

Old 02-28-12, 04:43 PM
JoshIS408
- - G T V I P - -

Received 117 Likes on 44 Posts

I would like to know aswell.

I will be emailing Darrel later on this afternoon.

It would be a year next month so i would really like to get my headlights replaced due to paint peeling in the housing.

It would be nice if sewell would send me the new TSIB headlights with a call tag for the defective ones. None the less i am willing to work out all the minor details if it is at all possible to warranty my defective lights

Subscribed to this thread

UPDATE: all info posted here https://www.clublexus.com/forums/7054067-post25.html

Last edited by JoshIS408; 02-29-12 at 11:23 AM.