Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

what happened to lextech?

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-12, 06:28 PM
xspsi6
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default what happened to lextech?

I sent my climate control out over 1 month ago for a simple bulb replacement and over a week ago they E-mailed me saying it was on its way back so I followed up by asking for a tr# and which carrier to no avl which leads me to think I may have been hosed? I just want to ask here Bedford I file chargeback with my CC company.
Old 02-06-12, 06:29 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

Lextech has not been a vendor sponsor for several years here on CL so you should not expect a response from them on our forum. They are still business, just not advertising here. However based on what I know (I asked on your behalf) you aren't quite getting the dates right on your complaints about the timeframe You shipped on 9th, your package got to them on 13th and youve been notified that its on way back to you.

I think they use USPS for the return to their customers. I'd strongly suggest to Lextech if they read this that they respond to your shipping inquiries though, through whatever means they normally use.