Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Auto Design!! LED/HID Bulbs

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-11, 06:54 AM
Mike450h
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It is now day 6 since I called JLC, I was promised for the second time I would receive a new bulb last Friday the 18th. I even had them confirm what address they would be shipping it to.

Still nothing!

Eric? I left a message yesterday on JLC's phone you can tell by my tone I'm less than happy!......Words are great....actions are better....I am two months into this, I am feeling allot less than satisfied.

On another note: I placed an order with JDM for new HID bulbs...as I have had it!!! got them yesterday! exactly what I ordered and they even supplied a tracking number. Less than three days from the time I placed the order!!!!

Here is a link for those of you looking for HID bulbs in some kind of a timley manner!!!

http://store.ijdmtoy.com/

Lesson learned!

Originally Posted by BAUSauto
Hello,

Mike, I apologize for your experience with us at JLC. A new replacement bulb will be sent to you and will be refunding your shipping cost. Peter, will no longer be with us here we've received multiple complaints on his customer service. Please allow me to introduce myself, my name is Eric. We're apart of a new Auto Group - BAUS auto. In short, it is a partnership between JLCLightings and CARBODYKITS.com.

Quick explanation for the name change. We originally wanted something generic, Auto Design, we found it difficult to achieve high SEO and other search engines with such a generic name so hence the name change.

Starting today I personally will be handling all sales and customer service here and will do my best to go above everyone's standards. So for the time being please excuse our 'mess' as our last forum sales rep have left us a small mess to clean up.

We've recently moved to a new 7,000sq ft location
2115 Troy Avenue
South El Monte, CA 91733

Our hours are Monday - Saturday 10am to 6pm

Our direct line is 626-592-3103 / Info@BAUSauto.com.

Last edited by Mike450h; 11-26-11 at 06:59 AM.
Old 11-30-11, 07:49 AM
leek
Driver

I've sent JLC Lighting/Auto Design/BAUSAuto $455 in addition to having $600 worth of new headlights shipped to them via Sewell so that they could do some custom work for me on the lights.

On 11/21/2011 I was told they were done and ready to ship. Since then - no response. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that it may be busy this holiday season - but a simple response would be all that is required.

Update 12/07/2011: After posting here they corrected the problem immediately and shipped my lights. Got them today and they look great!

Last edited by leek; 12-07-11 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Issue update
Old 12-04-11, 08:27 AM
Mike450h
Driver

Default Do not use this company!!!!!!!

Update: Still nothing!!!! they never shipped a replacement....They obviously need the money more than I.....Eric???You can take that bulb and put it in a place where sunlight will never shine!!!!
Old 12-04-11, 01:11 PM
Sango
Pole Position

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

I got my bulbs from Auto Design a few days ago, no problems. Shipped out Nov. 28, recieved Dec. 1st. Can get a hold of directly on IM.

Last edited by Sango; 12-04-11 at 01:43 PM.
Old 12-06-11, 05:55 PM
BAUSauto
Former Sponsor

Hello Mike

Your last replacement light was shipped and arrived to you on the 28th via Fed-Ex? and the return shipping at your expense was credited to you via paypal.

We've been closed last week due to: http://www.whittierdailynews.com/news/ci_19454105

We just got our power restored on Saturday evening. Today we're finally caught up.

- Eric
626-592-3103
Old 12-07-11, 12:09 PM
leek
Driver

Originally Posted by leek
I've sent JLC Lighting/Auto Design/BAUSAuto $455 in addition to having $600 worth of new headlights shipped to them via Sewell so that they could do some custom work for me on the lights.

On 11/21/2011 I was told they were done and ready to ship. Since then - no response. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that it may be busy this holiday season - but a simple response would be all that is required.
Update: After posting here they corrected the problem immediately and shipped my lights. Got them today and they look great!