Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

DIY: How to place an online order and discount from Sewell

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-11, 07:28 PM
dackp143
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by whitebeast
what is pop up in your mind to make this thread Dackp143?
Hahah... the ridiculousness of this thread!

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-...well-vent.html

Everyone complaining about Sewell, their prices, their shipping, the fact that they "can't find their tracking number cause they FORGOT to make an account".... rather than being GRATEFUL a dealership will hook us up with CHEAPER costs than you can find anywhere else. I know, I work at a dealership
Old 09-27-11, 07:30 PM
Stylnhonda
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by dackp143
Haha! Yeah, that's because I get so pissed off about how ridiculous people are over shipping costs from a company that is already discounting their stuff by sometimes 30% to people who don't have crap to do with a dealership. They should feel lucky to get such a discount on product, I find it all baby talk on the shipping
What does having something to do with a dealership have to do with anything? You had a ton of questions about your wheels/tires etc in your wheel thread! What exactly do you do at a dealership and what kind of dealership?
Old 09-27-11, 07:31 PM
dackp143
Pole Position

Originally Posted by smokyis350
Maybe Sewell should start using USPS flat rate box..

$4.75 for a flat rate envelope that can fit all the little items they sell such as touch up paint, clips, and other items instead of charging $13 for shipping. No worries though, I ended up buying them from my local dealership and was still cheaper after tax compared to Sewell's price + shipping.

Btw, it still cost $4.75 for Hawaii and Alaska..
That's the reason why the USPS is going bankrupt brother Cheap rates and 2000000000 employees..

Read: http://abcnews.go.com/US/us-postal-s...ry?id=12133108
Old 09-27-11, 07:34 PM
don
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

At first I thought this thread was funny, but there are a lot of people who are confused about getting the CL discount.
Old 09-27-11, 07:35 PM
dackp143
Pole Position

Originally Posted by DigitalDon
At first I thought this thread was funny, but there are a lot of people who are confused about getting the CL discount.
I was at first to! The biggest thing people forget is that you have login first BEFORE you add crap to your cart
Old 09-27-11, 07:39 PM
dackp143
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Stylnhonda
What does having something to do with a dealership have to do with anything? You had a ton of questions about your wheels/tires etc in your wheel thread! What exactly do you do at a dealership and what kind of dealership?
I know man, those Linea Corse's were tricky! Come to find out WheelDude hit me up tonight and apologized for the center cap issue and is mailing me some free of charge, WAHOO!

I do all the marketing for the dealership, build the Facebook, build our websites, design billboards, pitch books etc... We used to be Isuzu until Isuzu went off the map. Now we sell Wheego Eletric cars and Mitsubishi's. We have three locations here in Atlanta: Austell, McDonough, and Macon plus 4 service centers. I mean I thought it was cool to get discounts from places being in the biz from Lexus, wheel companies, etc... but the nothing can beat the discount from Sewell

Check me out www.dackpatrickdesigns.com
Old 09-28-11, 05:44 AM
Stylnhonda
Lexus Test Driver

So the wheel is straight? I read about another guy having issues with his Linea Corse's vibrating. I've never run into issues with any wheels vibrating and such.

Sounds fun. I was wondering how your on here all the time, sounds like your on the computer a lot with that kind of work.
Old 09-28-11, 06:20 AM
dackp143
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Stylnhonda
So the wheel is straight? I read about another guy having issues with his Linea Corse's vibrating. I've never run into issues with any wheels vibrating and such.

Sounds fun. I was wondering how your on here all the time, sounds like your on the computer a lot with that kind of work.
Well the wheel vibrating was a few things; non-hubcentric wheel spacers, alignment, tire pressure, and to much torque on the lug nuts... since then, all is great! Also, cheap tires will do it to and most likely he was like me and bought the Nexen's. Thanks for looking out!

Yeppers, I'm on it all day. Gives me something to look forward to coming to the threads. I have been on my.is for years and never signed up with ClubLexus cause their 1st gen IS forums suck where its the axact opposite on My.IS where their 2ndGen forums blow