Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

printable version problem

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-11, 07:37 AM
nysimonsez
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default printable version problem

Hi -

I'm trying to print out a thread and used the printable version option under thread tools. However, the images in the thread in the printable version only shows up as links. I have to click on each link to show the images in a different window. Can the printable version automatically show all the images at the right place in the thread, displaying in the same as when I'm reading the thread?
Old 09-12-11, 10:05 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator
Administrator

Received 2,317 Likes on 1,413 Posts

Simon, I've checked around and found that's just the way the printable version works with this software - it converts everything to text.

What I might suggest is printing the 'normal' view thread but print it landscape so you have a better shot at it printing correctly. Might want to print to a PDF where you can pick and chose the pages you want to physically print.
Old 09-13-11, 08:27 AM
nysimonsez
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok. That's what I thought. I was going to do it that way anyway but just want to check if there's a better way. thanks for confirming.