Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Want to post big tutorial

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-11, 10:44 PM
deanbrown
Intermediate

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Want to post big tutorial

Greetings,

I want to post up a 95-97 LS400 timing belt/WP/cam&crank seals tutorial, with lots of pics. Is there any limitation that would stop me posting, say, 50 pics in a thread, possibly more? I have no problem resizing them to the correct memory limitations, but I just wonder about the actual number of pics that a single user can post up?

Anything else to consider?

Cheers

Dean
Old 07-14-11, 11:30 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

Dean,

There is a limit to the number of pictures in a thread - believe it is 25 images (although if you 'attach' them you are limited to 5 per post). Suggest you start the thread and then reply to it a couple of times reserving the followon posts to continue so you can expand as needed. If you need more PM me and I'll create some for you.

One other hint that has saved me many times -before you save your thread writeup, highlight and copy the text contents into your clipboard so that if something happens during save you don't have to do it all over again.

Thanks for the DIY writeup!
Old 07-14-11, 07:23 PM
ArmyofOne
Dysfunctional Veteran

Received 160 Likes on 112 Posts

Was gonna say, I posted a thread on a car show with over 200 pix in it one time. Never had an issue.
Old 07-14-11, 09:06 PM
deanbrown
Intermediate

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts

Ok great. Thanks for the help.

Dean