Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

test...

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-02, 10:45 AM
tinygs
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default test...

Why cant I delete my own thread?!?!??!?!??!
Also, after a failed attempt at attaching an image to a new thread, there is no browse option when editing a thread/post?????????

Last edited by tinygs; 08-30-02 at 10:52 AM.
Old 08-30-02, 11:10 AM
///MDex
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

tiny, as best I understand it, and things are still changing, but only Mods, S-Mods, and of course Admins, can delete threads.

Not sure what you mean by "browse option" when editing; can you be more specific?
Old 08-30-02, 11:19 AM
tinygs
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When editing a thread, even the user who starts the thread will no longer see an "attach file" option...... Basically, if you do anything wrong(or for example post the wrong pic) while creating the thread, there is no fix except to reply to your own thread and re-post the pic further down the page.... No big deal I guess, but when someone is reading through the thread it wont be sequential.......Is there any way around this????
When I see a red X as someones failed initial attempt at posting a pic, I sometimes dont bother to read further.... Know what I mean?

Last edited by tinygs; 08-30-02 at 11:22 AM.
Old 08-30-02, 11:34 AM
///MDex
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

OK, I gotcha.

Right, once a pic is posted, you can't mess with it. Once a thread is posted, you can't add a pic unless you "Reply".

Best thing to do is have a mod delete the thread, then repost.