Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Robbsneak is kicked out......

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-02, 10:00 PM
GSTRANCE
GS -Trance

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Robbsneak is kicked out......

it seems as though our CL "brother" robbsneak has been banned from CL. I personaly thought Robb was a cool guy who brought some amusement to CL. But apparantely some people didnt care for his brand of humor and antics. I understand Robb had several dissagreements with genearch, over what I am not really sure, I think something about Genearch not wanting any ebonics on CL because he wanted to "elevate" CL and exclude anyone who might think about typing or talking in ebonics.Whatever the case may be, I dont think banning him is the answer. Yeah he dissagreed with genearch and some harsh words were exchanged, but is that the real reason he was kicked out? or was it because the slang he talked in embarrased some of you? Like I said I have talked with Robb before and I believe he is a good guy, and I know other members feel the same way, if you are one of them speak up! if there is a problem between two members (Genearch and Robbsneak for example) there has to be a way to resolve it w/o banning one of them. A site with this many people there is gonna be some arguments, I think we all agree with that, but to me honestly it seems there is a bit of, dare I say, rascism here. Let people be who they are, if you dont like who they are then move on. So if youd like to see our "brutha from another *****" be allowed back on, then speak up........