Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Sewell parts...

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-10, 03:27 AM
Snubbles
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

DINGOS thats fast
Old 12-10-10, 05:22 AM
JUSROLLIN
Rookie

FedEx gets prop's too, but Sewell did have to process the order, get the parts, schedule shipping, and get them in FedEx's hands the same day. Both companies did awesome.

Brandon
Old 12-11-10, 11:26 AM
Premier
Pit Crew

How does the discount for being a member apply? I've ordered from them before but don't recall if I received a discount
Old 12-11-10, 11:28 AM
ranorris2
Rookie

Originally Posted by Premier
How does the discount for being a member apply? I've ordered from them before but don't recall if I received a discount
Register on Sewell's website and there will be a spot you can enter your clublexus username...do that and the discounts will apply to you...
Old 12-12-10, 03:43 PM
Jetfire
Royale with cheese

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by willk87
So u have a location in Seattle or somethin?? that's not a bad idea actually...
too expensive to ship across the border...
blaine. i get to buy some groceries and pickup some gas. so cheap.
Old 12-12-10, 04:12 PM
allst4r
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ranorris2
Haha yeah I live in DFW, Sewell is about 30 minutes from me, but I still have to order and have it delivered to me, they don't allow pickup. The first time I bought from them I ordered next day delivery and was glad I got it the next day...then I felt dumb when I ordered regular shipping and still got it the next day, so much money wasted. Learned my lesson, but they are the best to buy lexus parts from. they get an A+ from me.
hahahahhahaha made my day.. ur afunny guy.
Old 12-12-10, 05:18 PM
J250
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by willk87
+1 Canadians be aware. The shipping charges are outrageous due to canadian customs.
Are you talking about the fee from fedex? If so, do what I did, I payed $30 shipped to my door and i ignored the fedex people when they were ringing the door bell. If you're lucky (always happens for me) the fedex guy will just leave the package at your door and ignore the fee.

Yes you can ship it to point roberts but most of the time the canadian boarders will charge 12% tax (Jetfire you're a lucky guy for not getting taxed ) and sometimes waste your time searching your car. You also waste gas from driving all the way down there . BUT it all depends what you are buying thats worth the time driving down there.

Last edited by J250; 12-12-10 at 05:27 PM.
Old 12-12-10, 05:54 PM
Asakura58
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Muggy
Are you talking about the fee from fedex? If so, do what I did, I payed $30 shipped to my door and i ignored the fedex people when they were ringing the door bell. If you're lucky (always happens for me) the fedex guy will just leave the package at your door and ignore the fee.

Yes you can ship it to point roberts but most of the time the canadian boarders will charge 12% tax (Jetfire you're a lucky guy for not getting taxed ) and sometimes waste your time searching your car. You also waste gas from driving all the way down there . BUT it all depends what you are buying thats worth the time driving down there.

^so Even fedex shipping option will get customs charged? :S
Old 12-12-10, 09:02 PM
Secksee
Lead Lap

Sewell is legit. i order from there all the time
Old 12-12-10, 10:37 PM
J250
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Asakura58
^so Even fedex shipping option will get customs charged? :S
Yea, sometimes they'll charge based on the value.. However, nothing is as worst as UPS bs 40% on Claimed Value Brokerage fee.. USPS to Canada Post is the best option.. Last week I purchased $500 worth of SLR equipments from US and Canada post didn't charge me anything
Old 12-13-10, 12:38 AM
Asakura58
Pole Position

Yea, sometimes they'll charge based on the value.. However, nothing is as worst as UPS bs 40% on Claimed Value Brokerage fee.. USPS to Canada Post is the best option.. Last week I purchased $500 worth of SLR equipments from US and Canada post didn't charge me anything
ic ic, makes sense, yeah I like it when it comes through Canada Post never been charged customs from them! so what u think I will get dinged on customs with fedex for the gfx rear(168 ) 20-30 bucks? or more?

lol
Thanks Muggy!
Old 12-13-10, 11:01 AM
Sewell
Parts Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Muggy - Did you know, if you don't pay them we have to. FedEx invoices the shipper for those recipients who choose not to pay the required PST/GST and duties. Should I be looking for a FedEx invoice in the mail in the next couple months stemming from this transaction?

Darrel