Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

WARNING about buying from TM Engineering - VERY poor communication (not a CL vendor)

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-09, 11:14 PM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by j stuff
mine was withdrawn october 30. Its december 27, nothing yet. Hoping for the best
Wow... Thats crazy.. I sent them a polite email yesterday evening explaining nicely that its been 2 weeks and haven't heard anything about my order.. I guess we'll have to wait and see.. Thanks
Old 12-27-09, 07:03 PM
handzilla
Pit Crew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by silvergs79
did u ever get em i jus called my bank and told them the situation after the bs from tm and they gave me my money back the hell with tm
Still nothing yet man! Gonna order from Sewell and get my money back from the bank. Pretty disappointed with TM.
Old 12-27-09, 08:39 PM
98GS400GUY
Pit Crew

Sewell ran out of sway bar bushings over the weekend, but the rest are in stock.
Old 12-28-09, 08:13 AM
cfran400
Driver School Candidate

Default I too have been de-frauded

Originally Posted by PushinLEX
Anything anyone speculates from online hearsay w/out any current personal experience w/ TM needs to stop talking.

If you don't have any current, personal experience w/ TM, w/ the evidence to back it online; well, your just slandering a company in anonymity.

Personally, I ordered my lower ball joints, poly brushings, and steering rack brushings from TM about 2 years ago w/out any fuss, with the BEST price and with no hassle shipping. I couldn't be more pleased. Mind you, this was when nobody had these parts in stock for the 2GS (Sewell and Carson included, b/c i called them personally).

Now, I can't speak for the new members that are ordering from TM. But I am only speaking from personal experience w/ my money to back it. Things might have changed, but don't be so quick to defame a company bolstered w/ unreliable online chatter.

I hate being screwed online. Sometimes I kick myself in the *** when I have to hassle with the hassle of dealing with the vendor w/ the best price. And for the guys w/ the sales that are currently pending, I feel you, but don't be quick to judge. Chatter is Chatter.

If you don't have any current, reliable, & trustworthy evidience to prove any bad faith or unfair dealing w/ TM, just wait or don't post at all.

I don't know Todd at all, and have no vested interest in his business venture; but, I hate to see a good company go down by a bunch of hearsay stacked on hearsay. That's ridiculous.

If you have personal experience and the evidence to prove, post it. If not, keep trollin'.
You mentioned two years ago, that was then, this is now. The guy is a fraud plain and simple, you don't run a business that way. There is no legitimate reason for not responding to your customer's inquiring about their order, after your money has been taken, and you were told "Your order is being prepared for shipment", two months ago. I placed my order in October and the year is almost ended and nothing to date, that is ridiculous. If he doesn't have it in stock, then say so up front, but don't take people's money and then leave them hanging, he should not be doing business if he has no business ethics. We need to report him to the Chamber of Commerce in his area and put and end to this madness.
Old 12-28-09, 12:40 PM
hentaro
Driver School Candidate

I think I figured out why/whats going on. I talked to the dealer at steven's creek lexus. He said that the owner of Daizen is having financial problems. At one point the guy went bankrupt and started over again. I'm still waiting on TM engineering as well.
Old 12-28-09, 06:16 PM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Sent them a email yesterday and Today. IF i don't hear anything by Wednesday i guess I'm calling my Bank..
Old 12-28-09, 10:48 PM
j stuff
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Screw it i went with Sewell, always ship really fast and are only 1 city away from me.

I will TRY to contact TM and see if they will still send my bushings anytime soon. If i get them soon ill post them for sale to help anyone else out if Sewell is sold out.
Old 12-29-09, 07:05 AM
silvergs79
Rookie

sounds like a hit or miss personally i would nevber deal with them again!!! gla
Old 12-29-09, 11:49 AM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Originally Posted by j stuff
Screw it i went with Sewell, always ship really fast and are only 1 city away from me.

I will TRY to contact TM and see if they will still send my bushings anytime soon. If i get them soon ill post them for sale to help anyone else out if Sewell is sold out.
Thats what i was thinking as well.. Order them from Sewell and if we get them from TM put them up for sale.. I've delt with Sewell many times and they are always on top of everything.. I've sent two emails to TM and nothing yet? Its been two days.. Don't forget to use "clublexus" at checkout on Sewell... GL..
Old 12-29-09, 12:37 PM
Caoboy
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is there a phone number for them? I'm feeling jipped since they said they'd have them ready 'next week' and that's been a few weeks....
Old 12-29-09, 12:40 PM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Originally Posted by Caoboy
Is there a phone number for them? I'm feeling jipped since they said they'd have them ready 'next week' and that's been a few weeks....
Looks like just a fax number

http://www.tmengineering.net/contact/index.html
Old 12-29-09, 12:56 PM
Caoboy
Lexus Champion

Bleh....this sucks, because I've ordered from them before and received my products literally the next business day...I'll have to email and threaten with a charge back, if they don't get back to me I'll contact my bank.
Old 12-29-09, 01:00 PM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Originally Posted by Caoboy
Bleh....this sucks, because I've ordered from them before and received my products literally the next business day...I'll have to email and threaten with a charge back, if they don't get back to me I'll contact my bank.
Yea i'm in the same boat as you.. Just emailed them again a few min. ago requesting info on my order.. I'll give them a few more days.. Than I'm calling my bank as well
Old 12-29-09, 01:25 PM
Caoboy
Lexus Champion

Keep us updated, I just sent an email regarding my order, this thread, and how I don't want to get angry haha.
Old 12-29-09, 11:16 PM
Caoboy
Lexus Champion

I just got an email stating my order has been fufilled for shipment with a tracking number...so maybe it's actually being shipped out...funny, that on the DAY that I sent an irate email, it is shipped out. I'll keep you guys updated.

Quick Reply: WARNING about buying from TM Engineering - VERY poor communication (not a CL vendor)