Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

WARNING about buying from TM Engineering - VERY poor communication (not a CL vendor)

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-09, 07:10 PM
j stuff
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

its been 1 month no reply from them, no product

im gettin REALLY pissed off
Old 11-24-09, 07:59 PM
Solo_D33A
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Class: Express Mail®

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on November 16, 2009 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. No further information is available for this item.

Invoiced on the Oct 27th

Visa transaction date at Oct 24th
Which is exactly one month already
Old 11-25-09, 07:28 AM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by Solo_D33A
Class: Express Mail®

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on November 16, 2009 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. No further information is available for this item.

Invoiced on the Oct 27th

Visa transaction date at Oct 24th
Which is exactly one month already
THis is just way to long of a wait.. Maybe there on backorder
Old 11-25-09, 08:53 AM
Solo_D33A
Lexus Champion

but the problem is I can't call them, it goes to voicemail that's full, I can't Email them since they never reply even when you went through their junk mail filter.

Then I ordered from Carson last week, I got Email with tracking number that it's departed from LA.
Old 11-25-09, 09:55 AM
kmbunch08
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Place is a Joke

I don't know how they even have a website up. I believe the owners name is todd butista or something to that nature. Got scamd on a set of daizen springs from there that were not authentic. My bank fought with him and ended up given me my credit back. Whether he got the credit, I'm not sure. Would never recommend doing business with TM eng. again!
Old 12-05-09, 12:02 PM
Solo_D33A
Lexus Champion

OK, after 6 weeks, I'm tired of this BS, I've just filed a dispute from my credit card company, we'll see what's up.

The arms I've ordered from Carson in mid-late November which they told me it'll take a few days for them to get before shipping to me have arrived a few days ago.
Old 12-05-09, 12:55 PM
timgs300
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default TM Engineering

I ordered thru website poly bushings for arms, steer, sways. Got them in 5-7 days. No fuss.
Old 12-09-09, 05:30 AM
handzilla
Pit Crew

10/27/09
-placed my order for steering rack bushings, sway bar bushings, and control arm bushings set

10/28/09
-received notification that they were out steering of rack bushings and asked me if I wanted to wait on them or have them ship what was in stock

10/29/09
-I notified them that I wanted what they had in stock immediately

11/16/09
-I sent them an email to check the status of my order

12/9/09

Still waiting and getting pissed. Especially now that I see that people who placed their order after me are getting their stuff before me. Plus I spent $191 on something I might not ever receive.
Old 12-09-09, 06:40 AM
MrG4Life
Lexus Champion

That is just absolutely absurd.
Old 12-09-09, 08:37 AM
gman44116
Lead Lap

Ordered Steering Bushing Kit 10/8/09. Advised backordered for 2-4 weeks but would ship when they came in. Contacted 11/11, no reply. Contacted again 11/16, no reply. Contacted again 11/19, no reply. 11/21 received an email with a tracking # reflecting the kit to be shipped the following day. Never received kit, was never shipped. Been contacting TME every 5 days since, no responses...

About 5 days away from contacting CC company to do a chargeback. Ludicrous customer care..
Old 12-09-09, 08:40 AM
GSteg
Rookie

Received 78 Likes on 60 Posts

There is a reason why TM is no longer a vendor on Clublexus.

If I can't even reach him in person in front of his own office on a weekday in the afternoon, then I don't know how I was suppose to contact him. He doesn't reply to emails or phone calls
Old 12-09-09, 09:14 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 72 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by timgs300
I ordered thru website poly bushings for arms, steer, sways. Got them in 5-7 days. No fuss.
x2....guess i was luck....now that im gonna order the control arm kit im hoping i get them timely also

Originally Posted by handzilla
10/27/09
-placed my order for steering rack bushings, sway bar bushings, and control arm bushings set

10/28/09
-received notification that they were out steering of rack bushings and asked me if I wanted to wait on them or have them ship what was in stock

10/29/09
-I notified them that I wanted what they had in stock immediately

11/16/09

12/9/09

Still waiting and getting pissed. Especially now that I see that people who placed their order after me are getting their stuff before me. Plus I spent $191 on something I might not ever receive.
yeah its weird members on here getting stuff after u but i dunno man. where did u get his email address? i didnt think one on his

Originally Posted by GSteg
There is a reason why TM is no longer a vendor on Clublexus.

If I can't even reach him in person in front of his own office on a weekday in the afternoon, then I don't know how I was suppose to contact him. He doesn't reply to emails or phone calls
he personally called me after i ordered to make sure i knew i ordered 2 of everything (another member and i ordered together) but when i called him back no one answered. lately he seems to be hit and miss but when i ordered he was on point and i got mine back in like 5 days

u actually went up there? lol and noone was there
Old 12-09-09, 07:28 PM
pharcyde
Driver School Candidate

A company without a phone # or address should be a red flag. Another shady company

Originally Posted by sakataj
x2....guess i was luck....now that im gonna order the control arm kit im hoping i get them timely also

yeah its weird members on here getting stuff after u but i dunno man. where did u get his email address? i didnt think one on his

he personally called me after i ordered to make sure i knew i ordered 2 of everything (another member and i ordered together) but when i called him back no one answered. lately he seems to be hit and miss but when i ordered he was on point and i got mine back in like 5 days

u actually went up there? lol and noone was there
Old 12-11-09, 08:48 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 72 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by pharcyde
A company without a phone # or address should be a red flag. Another shady company
LOL i wouldnt be so quick to call them shady. back in the day they were a site sponsor and now they not because of their issues.. they have alot of issues with timely shipping but other than that no real problems from them. this is first im really hearing of someone paying them and not getting their parts.

dont take this paragraph personally pharcyde but read it with a open opinion

i have personally ordered from them (my swar bay and steering rack bushings) and got parts in under 5 days.....have you ever ordered from them or just quick to jump up and bash them?i will be ordering my control arm bushings soon....if he jerks me around this time i will change my opinion but for now... ME,PERSONALLY i have had NO bad experience with them although i have read tons of it. plus no1 else really to get these parts from since sewell seems to be pulling them. i would LOVE not to get them from TM and not have to guess if im gonna get them soon but it seems i cant so i play russian roulette and i take my chances. so far i have won
Old 12-13-09, 10:58 PM
j stuff
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Ordered october 28

no product yet.

4 recorded emails so far.

absurd. I dont know anywhere else that I can get these in stock so they have a monopoly on this crap.

Quick Reply: WARNING about buying from TM Engineering - VERY poor communication (not a CL vendor)