Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Tell me how to Upload my Pics on this Site!

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-09, 11:46 AM
joe310
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Tell me how to Upload my Pics on this Site!

I need to upload some pics of my LS, Can anyone tell me how? Step By Step! Thanks!
Old 09-10-09, 07:51 PM
TBone12
Rookie

got to photobucket and make an account, upload your photos to the website, then insert the image link into the quick reply box
Old 09-10-09, 08:05 PM
Li Ls4
Lexus Champion

go to tinypic.com, upload ur photo, select the size of the photo, scroll down and copy the link for forums and message boards an paste it into the body of the post u are making, no account necessary
Old 09-10-09, 08:19 PM
renato902
Pole Position

OK, this is the best I can do for you man,

1) Get an account on an image uploading site (for the sake of clarity, I suggest you go ahead and use Photobucket as I did). You'll find a large green button saying "Join Now. It's Free" in the top right corner of the web page.

2) Click it and follow the steps on setting up an account;

3) Once you have a Photobucket account, you can start uploading to Photobucket servers. Your main page should resemble something like this:

4) Click "Upload images & videos" and choose your source whether it be from your PC, the web, your cell phone etc...

5) Select which image file you want to upload and begin the process.

6) Once the image you want is on Photobucket, hover over it, click on the link of the IMG code and copy it. When you hover over your desired image, it should look like this;

7) Once you have copied the IMG code (URL), you can simply paste it into text box when you reply to a post or also when you start a thread.

I hope this helps

Cheers