Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-02, 10:24 AM
DrRick
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Avatar??

if you see a pic that you want to set as your avatar, i understand that you can d/l it and save it. but some pics are only able to be saved as bmp or art. my question is how do you convert them to a jpeg or gif in order to put them on the site. thanx in advance.

Doc
Old 04-05-02, 03:05 PM
Static911

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Open up the BMP or ART file and then re-save it again but you can select to save it under .jpg during the save-as option.
Old 04-05-02, 04:14 PM
DrRick
Lexus Champion

Static911 Open up the BMP or ART file and then re-save it again but you can select to save it under .jpg during the save-as option.
thats what i thought and trying to do. but whenever i try to put it in as an avatar it says that it isnt a valid gif or jpg file. sorry to be such a pain. here is a pic of what im trying to put up..... (oops even when i try to attach it to this message it says its not a valid file. so i will attach it as an bmp file)

Doc
Attached Images
File Type: bmp
040502_0v.bmp (6.8 KB, 42 views)
Old 04-05-02, 04:22 PM
DrRick
Lexus Champion

......nevermind.......