Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Issues with TM Engineering (no longer an approved CL vendor) - merged threads

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-10, 02:16 PM
Czechlex
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another member left hanging!

Hey everyone. So I made the mistake of ordering Daizen sways and steering rack bushings from TM Engineering, hoping I wasn't gonna be screwed over like some other members have in the past. Boy was I wrong! I ordered the stuff on July 5th and got a my confirmation email with my order number and everything! Since then, I sent like 5 emails to the guy with my order number and asking nicely to let me know when to expect the parts and even was willing pick the parts up myself, but not one responce since I ordered! This place is terrible and NO customer service, not even a damn phone number that works!
Old 08-25-10, 02:20 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,127 Likes on 1,297 Posts

Sorry, closing your post since this isn't really a 2GS discussion topic and TM Engineering has not been a vendor here on Club Lexus for more than two years.

There are plenty of other threads about TM, let's keep any ongoing feedback to those threads please.

Good luck getting your parts.
Old 11-09-10, 07:06 PM
1JZPWRD
1JZ Single SC400

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Well, do you have their telephone number? Their number is on my bill of sale, and they dont post their number anywhere on the web. PM me and I will let you have the number. Its at home, but will be there tomorrow. I believe the guy who talked to me was Todd???? I never had a problem with their service. I ordered all of the sway bar bushings, upper and lower on all 8 control arms, and the rack and pinion bushings. Got them in about 2 weeks. This was 2 years ago around Christmas. Sorry for your bad experiences, but mine was totally opposite.
Old 11-09-10, 07:09 PM
MIGS
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I ordered my steering rack bushing kit from them on a Monday, and received it by Thursday the same week.
Old 11-09-10, 07:20 PM
good2go
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

IMHO, TMEngineering (Todd) isn't a crooked outfit; it's just a one man show and he's usually too swamped to maintain consistent levels of customer service so it's always hit and miss. As for as the tracking number, it's probably real, but he just hasn't finalized it (something's probably out of stock or he hasn't had time to package it up) and get it off to the shipper. Although this may be of no comfort when you are the one waiting desperately for parts, it is different from a situation where you've been deliberately scammed.

$.02
Old 11-09-10, 07:37 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,127 Likes on 1,297 Posts

LSin7505,

Appreciate sharing your feedback but TM Engineering hasn't been a CL vendor for several years.

There are so many similar threads that I'm merging yours with others (and since your post is not SC-specific). When I see new ones I am just going to merge here so members can have one spot to reference.

Best of luck getting your situation resolved.