Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

JPI Service is A+++

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-07, 07:10 AM
Jedidiah
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JPI Service is A+++

Hey guys,

I'm new here, but already have seen the fruit of what this forum has to offer in the way of one of our sponsors.

I researched alot to find a good shop to take my car to for all its needs. Imagine my surprise when I found out that JPI was located in Dallas!

I recently took my car to Jason and had him do a 90K (which is probably the most extensive 90K done by anyone), the engine mounts replaced, and the rear brakes done. Jason was very honest about what needed to be replaced and what didn't. He was also very fair on pricing.

The shop is very professional. Annie was a joy to work with. She even had my car washed for me when I came to pick it up! On top of all this, they provided me with a loaner car, so that I would not be out of pocket.

They let me drop the car off saturday (even when they were not open, they met me up at the shop anyways) and Jason had the car ready for me by Tuesday evening. The car drives like it came off the showroom floor, and this is at 137,000 miles... and I would know this as my dad was the original owner of the vehicle purchased new back in 98.

I really can't say enough about Jason and Annie. They certainly have my business here on out and I would highly recommend them (even to out of staters.)

Thanks again Jason, and don't let Annie give you any lip about the race car
Finish that thing man!

Ben
Old 07-27-07, 12:30 PM
JPI Racing
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you Ben for the kind words. We would like to thank you for your business. Let me know when you ready for that big hp jump .
Regards,
JPI
Old 07-31-07, 12:57 PM
30PSI
Rookie

+1 Jason is a great guy. I'm real picky when it comes to having someone else touching my car, but I have been using JP imports since I first moved to Dallas back in 2002-2003 and will continue to do so. He has done great work on all the cars that I have owned/own from a single turbo supra to a corvette z06(yeah a chevy lol) and now a GS430. I've been to a lot of supra, vette, rx7 shops around DFW area and I can tell you there are very few honest tech/mechanic like Jason.
Old 08-07-07, 07:18 PM
JPI Racing
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by 30PSI
+1 Jason is a great guy. I'm real picky when it comes to having someone else touching my car, but I have been using JP imports since I first moved to Dallas back in 2002-2003 and will continue to do so. He has done great work on all the cars that I have owned/own from a single turbo supra to a corvette z06(yeah a chevy lol) and now a GS430. I've been to a lot of supra, vette, rx7 shops around DFW area and I can tell you there are very few honest tech/mechanic like Jason.
Bordin,
I couldn't tell by your sn. Congrats on that nice GS430. Time to put a blower on that baby? Again, I would like to thank you for all the referrals that you are sending our way!!!!
Regards,
JPI
Old 08-13-07, 03:31 AM
damon
Racer

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Jason,

I'd like to apologize for sending my Dads LS over for the sunroof repair. What a pain in the ***! BTW, meant the repair & not my Dad.

Would have laughed my *** off if you had sent him home with 600hp, loaner.

Think he had one of the first Datsun 240Z's to make it Stateside back in the day, but that was 1970. His Sports Car days are long since over.
Old 08-13-07, 01:23 PM
uplusd
Lexus Test Driver

If I bring my car to TX will JPI pay for my vacation? Stillen is doing that right now.

j/k Just thought I'd throw it out there
Old 08-13-07, 03:30 PM
JPI Racing
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by damon
Jason,

I'd like to apologize for sending my Dads LS over for the sunroof repair. What a pain in the ***! BTW, meant the repair & not my Dad.

Would have laughed my *** off if you had sent him home with 600hp, loaner.

Think he had one of the first Datsun 240Z's to make it Stateside back in the day, but that was 1970. His Sports Car days are long since over.
Hi Mark,
I enjoy working on the sunroof. A tooth off could cause the sunroof to do funny stuffs. Thank you for sending businesses our way!!!
JPI
Old 08-13-07, 03:31 PM
JPI Racing
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by mrurmil
If I bring my car to TX will JPI pay for my vacation? Stillen is doing that right now.

j/k Just thought I'd throw it out there
I would be happy to pay for your vacation. We have 2 extra rooms at our house. Let us know sir
JPI