Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Someone slipped me a stupid pill in my Cheerios...

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-07, 10:43 PM
Bushwack
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Someone slipped me a stupid pill in my Cheerios...

I searched, looked at the FAQ and still can't find instructions on how to post a picture! Would someone point me in the right direction (I hope HTML knowledge isn't required).

Wait....I see there is an attachment option available as I write this post. Is all I need to do to post a picture is attach a file containing the picture (from another URL) and then the picture will appear in the post? Either way, how large can the picture be and how I would I post multiple pictures within a post (can I include more then one attachment)?

TIA
Old 07-21-07, 10:59 PM
Seize
Loves Snickerdoodles!

Received 68 Likes on 53 Posts

Ther's quite a few threads in this forum on how to post pictures

here's one of them

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...sting+pictures

If you're still having trouble after going over that, let us know what your having difficulty with

Last edited by Seize; 07-21-07 at 11:02 PM.
Old 07-22-07, 12:04 PM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Received 531 Likes on 280 Posts

Originally Posted by Bushwack
I searched, looked at the FAQ and still can't find instructions on how to post a picture! Would someone point me in the right direction (I hope HTML knowledge isn't required).

Wait....I see there is an attachment option available as I write this post. Is all I need to do to post a picture is attach a file containing the picture (from another URL) and then the picture will appear in the post? Either way, how large can the picture be and how I would I post multiple pictures within a post (can I include more then one attachment)?

TIA
Try this, but limit the photos to 300k or less and upload one at a time only.

How to resize

How to post your photo (Applies to sigs and pics both)

Another method to posting pics

Let me know if you need assistance.