Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Post any comments, problems or questions related to the upgrade here please!

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-06, 05:44 AM
mmarshall
Lexus Fanatic

Received 83 Likes on 82 Posts
Default Green underlined words are back

When we switched over to the new CL format several weeks ago I noticed at first that the green underlined letters and words were gone....and there were a number of favorable comments about this ( including mine ). Now I noticed they are back. Why? Was there a problem with the new CL format not having them, or is this just a money issue with CL sponsors and keeping us in the black?
Old 09-12-06, 05:52 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

Originally Posted by mmarshall
When we switched over to the new CL format several weeks ago I noticed at first that the green underlined letters and words were gone....and there were a number of favorable comments about this ( including mine ). Now I noticed they are back. Why? Was there a problem with the new CL format not having them, or is this just a money issue with CL sponsors and keeping us in the black?
They should have never been 'turned off' and they do help keep CL up and running.

If they annoy you, you can turn them off (there is a sticky at the very top of this very forum).