Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Disappointed with Carson Toyota

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-06, 03:48 PM
0l33l
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Disappointed with Carson Toyota

Story behind the story: my car needs a new paint job, and the windshield washer nozzles don't work properly. So before I get the car painted I have to get a new set.

On 7/12 I drive to Carson Toyota to get some LS430 nozzles for my car. Luis (don't know if I can mention his last name) was very nice and said that they don't have it in stock, but that they would ship it to me for an additional fee ($3). He said that the part should arrive on tuesday. When the part did not arrive on tuesday it had me a bit worried, as I need to drop my car off to get painted. So on wednesday I call (before 5pm) and I get the machine. Today (thusday) I call around 10:15 and get someone on the line. When I asked what the status of my order was, they said that the person who did the order had to check, and that he would call me. I call again around 11:30 and leave a message. And now I called around 3:40 and also got the message. And I still haven't had anyone call me.

Anyone know what's going on there

Thanks,
David Burban

[Edit]: The invoice number is 1527.

[Edit]: Got one of the nozzles. The other one I ordered (on the same order/invoice) was not in the envelope.

Last edited by 0l33l; 07-20-06 at 08:01 PM.
Old 07-20-06, 04:41 PM
AJ
Lexus Champion

Busy maybe ? One thing i know about Carson , they give great service
Old 07-20-06, 04:46 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by 0l33l
Story behind the story: my car needs a new paint job, and the windshield washer nozzles don't work properly. So before I get the car painted I have to get a new set.

On 7/12 I drive to Carson Toyota to get some LS430 nozzles for my car. Luis (don't know if I can mention his last name) was very nice and said that they don't have it in stock, but that they would ship it to me for an additional fee ($3). He said that the part should arrive on tuesday. When the part did not arrive on tuesday it had me a bit worried, as I need to drop my car off to get painted. So on wednesday I call (before 5pm) and I get the machine. Today (thusday) I call around 10:15 and get someone on the line. When I asked what the status of my order was, they said that the person who did the order had to check, and that he would call me. I call again around 11:30 and leave a message. And now I called around 3:40 and also got the message. And I still haven't had anyone call me.

Anyone know what's going on there

Thanks,
David Burban
Dave, I am sure this will get rectified ASAP.
Old 07-20-06, 05:09 PM
0l33l
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by AJ
Busy maybe ? One thing i know about Carson , they give great service
Yeh.. when I was there everyone was nice.
Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
Dave, I am sure this will get rectified ASAP.
Hopefully. That's why I posted
Oh, and thanks for moving the thread.
Old 07-20-06, 08:00 PM
0l33l
Lexus Test Driver

Update: I got one of the nozzles. Great... but were is the other one?

[Edit] Oh. Another thing.... the invoice has the nozzle listed only once with a quantity of 2. Luis said that the nozzles were the same on both sides. But the one I got has an L on the bottom... so I'm guessing that that's the left one. Since the other one has the same part number, if I get it, won't it be another left one since toyota decided to label them?

Last edited by 0l33l; 07-20-06 at 08:20 PM.
Old 07-20-06, 11:14 PM
jaja
Pole Position

I don't think you have anything to worry about... I personally haven't bought anything from them, but condering the fact that they are sponsors of this board, I doubt you'll have problems. By reading your post the only problem you're experiencing right now is they are being late.... common in this industry i guess... when they screw something up like paint your car the wrong color, i'd start to worry (which I doubt they will do) in any sense, I think carson will hook you up.

my 2 cents.
Old 07-20-06, 11:32 PM
0l33l
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by jaja
I don't think you have anything to worry about... I personally haven't bought anything from them, but condering the fact that they are sponsors of this board, I doubt you'll have problems. By reading your post the only problem you're experiencing right now is they are being late.... common in this industry i guess... when they screw something up like paint your car the wrong color, i'd start to worry (which I doubt they will do) in any sense, I think carson will hook you up.

my 2 cents.
I'm not necessarily worried, but I am kindo of running late with the paint. I'm off to Berkeley on the 20th and I need to ahve my car completed before than. And painting it at the shop were I'm going is going to take 3 weeks.
Old 07-20-06, 11:53 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

i have just informed steve about the issue, hopefully he will see this soon and help resolve your issue asap
Old 07-21-06, 12:02 AM
0l33l
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by rominl
i have just informed steve about the issue, hopefully he will see this soon and help resolve your issue asap
Thanks
Old 07-21-06, 08:40 AM
Carson-Lex
Original CL Sponsor since 1999

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rominl

Hey David, I can definitely take care of this for you. I apoligize about not getting to your phone calls. Yesterday my phone went down and I was sharing with another parts associate. Check your PM when you have an opportunity, and please let me know if I can help you with anything else. Also, I get my replacement phone today around 10 am.
Old 07-21-06, 10:49 AM
Suneet
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm not necessarily worried, but I am kindo of running late with the paint. I'm off to Berkeley on the 20th and I need to ahve my car completed before than. And painting it at the shop were I'm going is going to take 3 weeks.
I just saw this thread by chance. I go to school at Berkeley Are you coming to Cal as a student or coming out here to work?
Old 07-21-06, 11:53 AM
0l33l
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Carson-Lex
Hey David, I can definitely take care of this for you. I apoligize about not getting to your phone calls. Yesterday my phone went down and I was sharing with another parts associate. Check your PM when you have an opportunity, and please let me know if I can help you with anything else. Also, I get my replacement phone today around 10 am.
Thanks for the PM. Looks like the issue is solved
Old 07-25-06, 01:31 PM
0l33l
Lexus Test Driver

Ummm... its tuesday and I still haven't received the other nozzle. I was promised a tracking number, but it never originated. I send a PM yesturday, but that was not replied to either.
Old 07-25-06, 02:01 PM
Carson-Lex
Original CL Sponsor since 1999

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ummm... its tuesday and I still haven't received the other nozzle. I was promised a tracking number, but it never originated. I send a PM yesturday, but that was not replied to either.

SORRY ABOUT THE TRACKING NUMBER , ITS IN YOUR PM BOX OUT FOR DELIVERY NOW
Old 07-25-06, 02:18 PM
0l33l
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Carson-Lex
SORRY ABOUT THE TRACKING NUMBER , ITS IN YOUR PM BOX OUT FOR DELIVERY NOW
Got it. Thanks

Quick Reply: Disappointed with Carson Toyota