Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!
View Poll Results: add a VIEW NEW PSTS button/tab??
Put up a VIEW NEW POSTS button
100.00%
aaaaah..screw that button..why do we need more stuff?
0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

add a NEW POST button

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-06, 12:15 PM
korrupt1
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default add a NEW POST button

Hey.....dont know if you guys have tried that before or not...simple button on top/bottom allowing you to see just the newest posts unaswered by yourselves...most forums I cruise in the past have em...usually 1 at top and 1 at bottom (so you dont have to scroll back up to hit it) and that way you can see what has happened at a glance since your last/current visit.

Thought I might drop a poll in and see if you guys migh like it or at least give it a shot..if you have had in the past and dont like the idea...tell me...and I will end this poll immediately...but I have always liked having that option so you can just click a button and BAM! all the new posts are right there for you to go through and pick which ones you would like to respond to or check out pics from and such

Thanks!! And Happy 4th!!
Old 07-04-06, 03:58 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,127 Likes on 1,297 Posts

I'm not 100% sure what you're asking for... your title reads more like a create 'new post' button but your description sounds more like the vew new posts feature under the forums menu.

Try that feature and tell me if that's what you're talking about (or click link below)

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/search.php?do=getnew

We are pretty far along with the upgrade so it's not likely to be added right now unless it's native to the new version of vbulletin.

Post a couple of links to forums you see this feature on and I'll check 'em out.
Old 07-07-06, 10:19 AM
RX_330
Lexus Test Driver

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

From the way he's describing it, it sounds like the "View New Posts" feature under "Forums" at the top.