Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Disappointed here...

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-06, 01:49 PM
mkorsu
Zombie Slayer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

..........check please................sigh............
Old 02-02-06, 01:55 PM
redse2000
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Give up, already???

Relax man, Lexus is winning.
Old 02-02-06, 02:04 PM
redse2000
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am sorry that it happens. I have carefully worded the thread to avoid cheating but unfortunately people has different grasp of semantics of my words and it is regretful that it turns out this way. And it is more regretful some ignorant people choose to be so close-headed and stubborn to argue nuances and forget about my overall good intentions. And it is more shameful that the administrator in this forum took a rather conservative approach in this matter and choose to ignore the importance of helping Lexus win the public poll against the main rival BMW. We don't live in ideal society. What public perceives influence the prestige of Lexus and resale value of my Lexus. It is worthwhile to make effort to win this race, one battle at a time.

Bye... I won't come to this spiteful forum again.
Old 02-02-06, 02:10 PM
mkorsu
Zombie Slayer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by redse2000
I am sorry that it happens. I have carefully worded the thread to avoid cheating but unfortunately people has different grasp of semantics of my words and it is regretful that it turns out this way. And it is more regretful some ignorant people choose to be so close-headed and stubborn to argue nuances and forget about my overall good intentions. And it is more shameful that the administrator in this forum took a rather conservative approach in this matter and choose to ignore the importance of helping Lexus win the public poll against the main rival BMW. We don't live in ideal society. What public perceives influence the prestige of Lexus and resale value of my Lexus. It is worthwhile to make effort to win this race, one battle at a time.

Bye... I won't come to this spiteful forum again.

Dude. drop it. Give it a rest. I did not "give up", I just realized that the proverbial dead horse was now turned into a mound of mashed potatoes.

Woops!!! I just read your last line.

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!
Old 02-02-06, 02:19 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

ok i am closing this thread, since we have made our position very clearly, and redse2000 is no longer a member of this forum