Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

chat session is not working!

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-01, 10:36 PM
Kajukenbo
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do you guys know why the Chat session is not working at this time?

Wed. 5/9/01, 10:30pm, Pacific time
Old 05-10-01, 07:56 AM
mkilty
Lead Lap

I was on Chat at that time and it was working for me as well as several other people. Strange.....
Old 05-10-01, 09:45 AM
RacingAristo

Yep. I was there too. Strange.
Old 05-12-01, 09:38 AM
Kajukenbo
Lead Lap

Mike, HELP!!!!!!!

I can no longer get into the Chat session anymore. The box would not even come up for some reason. I know it was working last week when I used it. Could there be some setting that was changed........
When I hit the "Chat" button, the screen would refresh but the only thing that I see on my screen is "ClubLexus" and the frame where with Home,Forums, Gallery, Upload Pictures, Lexus Q&A.......you get the picture.

Pleaes give me some suggestion if you can. I am using NetScape. Maybe I should try using IExp and see what happens.......

Thanks in advance

Kaju
Old 05-12-01, 01:36 PM
mkilty
Lead Lap

Originally posted by Kajukenbo
Mike, HELP!!!!!!!

I can no longer get into the Chat session anymore. The box would not even come up for some reason. I know it was working last week when I used it. Could there be some setting that was changed........
When I hit the "Chat" button, the screen would refresh but the only thing that I see on my screen is "ClubLexus" and the frame where with Home,Forums, Gallery, Upload Pictures, Lexus Q&A.......you get the picture.

Pleaes give me some suggestion if you can. I am using NetScape. Maybe I should try using IExp and see what happens.......

Thanks in advance

Kaju
Hi Kaju,

The chat program is hosted by another site and I have no control over it except to put it in the ClubLexus page. I am looking at other solutions that might be a better fit for us.

Try using IE and see what happens.
Old 05-16-01, 10:52 AM
Kajukenbo
Lead Lap

Unhappy

Mike,

For some reason, chat session only works on IE. Chat session has quit working for my both netscape at home and at work. Maybe Bill Gate has something to do with it again

Oh well, I guess I will have to use IE from now if I want to use chat session.

Thanks again for your help and the hard work that you put in for this web site!!!!!

Kaju