Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-01, 04:09 PM
zushwa
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First let me start by saying that this is one of the most informative and well run sites I've ever had the pleasure of frequenting. Compared to the other various vices I've acquired over the years I can say that this site is one of the more healthy ones, except for maybe my wallet, indirectly. I was curious about a specific forum dedicated to wheels. It seems to be the most prolific topic amongst all the other forums and could give a nice cross section of all the Lexus models. The guests of the site that are not patient enough to dig through several threads would find it especially useful. I know several members have a myriad of information and pictures that would help the larger number of people that don't have their in-depth knowledge.

Thank you for listening to me babble,

Josh

Old 05-05-01, 06:13 PM
mkilty
Lead Lap

Great suggestion.....Let me see how I could integrate that into the forum. Any suggestions?

Old 05-05-01, 07:05 PM
zushwa
Lead Lap

OK, I'm going to try to post this again...my internet connection isn't the best. Considering I'm floating in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean right now I'll try to be patient. Please forgive me if this becomes a double post.

One way could be to put a link under each forum as well as the FAQ. All the links would lead to the same forum as opposed to the "suspension and handling" and "engine/transmission" link in the GS, IS and SC forums. I don't know the logistics of it. It might be easier to put it as its own forum like the Lexus Lobby, although I don't think it would get the traffic it would if in the other forums.

I appreciate you taking my suggestion under consideration.

Josh