RC F (2015-present) Discussion topics related to the RC F model

2016 RCF Lease Numbers

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-16, 10:28 AM
ISFFan1
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2016 RCF Lease Numbers

Can anyone tell me if these numbers look okay? I was aiming for $800 a month with 5 security deposits and 15k miles. I'm not a big fan of this offer. It took a week to get to these numbers. I think the base money factor is 0.00230. I would have posted in a lease thread but none are active atm.

I might as well order a 2017 now fresh from the factory instead of taking a 2016 they couldn't sell.
Attached Thumbnails 2016 RCF Lease Numbers-16-rcf-lease.jpg  
Old 09-30-16, 10:55 AM
kdphan
Driver

base money factor should be 0.0019 I believe

each security deposit lowers it by 0.00008
max MSD = 0.00112 MF

work on the selling price a little more. I'm sure they can get to 58k
Old 09-30-16, 11:26 AM
ISFFan1
Driver School Candidate

Thanks! If they actually used the base MF it'd be a great deal. And if they lower the price to 58k, that'd be great too. Either of those would be amazing (I just want one or the other). I'm not sure if they'll budge anymore though. They started me at $1250 a month with a 35% residual and $3,000 down.

Now they're telling me that this is a hell of a deal and acting like I'm getting a huge favor. I'm starting to think that Lexus just doesn't give good deals in the SE. Too many rich/complacent customers, so dealers don't have to give decent deals unless they're incentivized to by Lexus Financial.

I'm going to try one last push tonight after work and that's it. I'm tired of this back and forth.
Old 09-30-16, 05:20 PM
lexusrus
Pole Position

Received 250 Likes on 228 Posts

I think you should ask them to do better than that!!!

Think about it.......You have the money to spend and THEY HAVE LOTS OF RCF'S hanging around plus THERE ARE MANY OTHER CHOICES FROM OTHER MANUFACTURERS with BETTER TERMS!!! They want your money, but YOU HAVE LOTS OF OTHER CHOICES TO SPEND YOU MONEY.

I say, hang in there and ask them to do better.

You know you can buy a Lexus at any dealer and negotiate a better deal somewhere else and have it shipped to you, right? Often the shipping is "worked into the deal" or at minimum costs because the dealers ship cars all the time and they can get a much better rate. A buddy of mine just did a deal on a brand new FOB 2017 LX570 at a local Lexus dealer. The deal was INCREDIBLE. Even I could not believe it. The local Lexus dealer did not have the color combo and etc. So the local Lexus dealer located a unit for him and is getting shipped via a fully enclosed trailer AT NO COST. So keep trying.

Originally Posted by ISFFan1
Thanks! If they actually used the base MF it'd be a great deal. And if they lower the price to 58k, that'd be great too. Either of those would be amazing (I just want one or the other). I'm not sure if they'll budge anymore though. They started me at $1250 a month with a 35% residual and $3,000 down.

Now they're telling me that this is a hell of a deal and acting like I'm getting a huge favor. I'm starting to think that Lexus just doesn't give good deals in the SE. Too many rich/complacent customers, so dealers don't have to give decent deals unless they're incentivized to by Lexus Financial.

I'm going to try one last push tonight after work and that's it. I'm tired of this back and forth.
Old 09-30-16, 10:18 PM
SmurFPwr
Driver

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Well without getting detailed I pay about $1200 a month total for both an RCF & RC350 F-Sport purchased on a 60mo term.... although I did put a pretty hefty chuck down
Old 10-01-16, 08:07 AM
ssmoked
Lexus Champion

Received 96 Likes on 83 Posts

Originally Posted by SmurFPwr
Well without getting detailed I pay about $1200 a month total for both an RCF & RC350 F-Sport purchased on a 60mo term.... although I did put a pretty hefty chuck down
Uh your post provided absolutely zero info content for potential owners
Old 10-01-16, 12:51 PM
johnnyreb
Racer

Received 59 Likes on 49 Posts

I'm not much of a Lease guy, but I've always heard just keep your cash. As you can tell just by how much you're putting down that it doesn't change the numbers that much & IF you ever need that extra cash you'll still have it in the bank IF anything comes up to where you have to need it for an emergency or just whatever. Maybe some of the other guys on here that do a lot of leasing or at least know what's the best way to go about it will chime in. Just looking at those numbers you posted, that doesn't look like a very good deal to me though. GL
Old 10-01-16, 04:07 PM
Davew77
Lead Lap

Received 59 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by ISFFan1

Now they're telling me that this is a hell of a deal and acting like I'm getting a huge favor.
$1250 per month is more than my payment with no money down and I own my vehicle.

Originally Posted by johnnyreb
I'm not much of a Lease guy, but I've always heard just keep your cash. As you can tell just by how much you're putting down that it doesn't change the numbers that much & IF you ever need that extra cash you'll still have it in the bank IF anything comes up to where you have to need it for an emergency or just whatever. Maybe some of the other guys on here that do a lot of leasing or at least know what's the best way to go about it will chime in. Just looking at those numbers you posted, that doesn't look like a very good deal to me though. GL
I don't lease either. But if I could keep the mileage under ~12k per year then I might consider it. Leasing can be good if you don't put a lot of miles on them and you want a new car every 2-3 years.
Old 10-02-16, 08:47 AM
2013gs350
Pit Crew

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Let me know would take a little less
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/lex...pe-as-new.html
Old 10-05-16, 06:12 AM
TruPlaya26
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I got a '15 in December, 33 mo lease, $1k down (No MSD), 12k mi/yr, $699/mo ($73k MSRP). I had to order my car through a broker in NY and have it shipped down to me though, here in FL no one could get anywhere near that deal.
Old 10-07-16, 05:49 AM
goldberg89
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by TruPlaya26
I got a '15 in December, 33 mo lease, $1k down (No MSD), 12k mi/yr, $699/mo ($73k MSRP). I had to order my car through a broker in NY and have it shipped down to me though, here in FL no one could get anywhere near that deal.
Can you give me their contact information? I'll literally do that right now lol.
Old 10-09-16, 08:30 AM
FSportDRM
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have you tried a broker yet? They might be able to get you what you want especially if you have a hefty amount for Security deposits...
Old 10-12-16, 12:36 PM
johnnyreb
Racer

Received 59 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by Davew77
$1250 per month is more than my payment with no money down and I own my vehicle.

I don't lease either. But if I could keep the mileage under ~12k per year then I might consider it. Leasing can be good if you don't put a lot of miles on them and you want a new car every 2-3 years.
Dave, I've always wondered too if say you did lease a car for 2-3-4 years & kept the miles lower than said lease & you really like the car, would it be better to Buy it at the end of the lease or have you already lost to much of it going towards the lease up front. In other words, I wonder if the car would still be worth what the $$$ amount you would still owe after the lease is up. I don't put enuff miles on my cars really to justify a lease though, even if I did the 10k miles a year deal & only put say 2k miles on it, I think i'd be leaving A LOT of money on the table without using it much & then turning in an almost Brand New car when the lease is up (they'd be licking their chops over that) & they'd still only give me Blue Book on it even though it would be 20k miles UNDER the lease agreement. Does this make sense?
Old 10-12-16, 10:13 PM
Davew77
Lead Lap

Received 59 Likes on 48 Posts

Dave, I've always wondered too if say you did lease a car for 2-3-4 years & kept the miles lower than said lease & you really like the car, would it be better to Buy it at the end of the lease or have you already lost to much of it going towards the lease up front. In other words, I wonder if the car would still be worth what the $$$ amount you would still owe after the lease is up. I don't put enuff miles on my cars really to justify a lease though, even if I did the 10k miles a year deal & only put say 2k miles on it, I think i'd be leaving A LOT of money on the table without using it much & then turning in an almost Brand New car when the lease is up (they'd be licking their chops over that) & they'd still only give me Blue Book on it even though it would be 20k miles UNDER the lease agreement. Does this make sense?
Yeah, it makes sense. But I don't have the answer for you as I've never leased a vehicle at all. I've just heard that it can be more cost effective to lease if you can keep the mileage under the limit and you'd like a new ride every year or two or three. I guess that would also depend on your lease deal though too.. That deal quoted above for $1250 and $3k down doesn't like like a deal at all to me considering that I am owning mine for less than that.

Perhaps someone with more knowledge on the subject will answer it for you.
Old 10-15-16, 09:33 AM
TruPlaya26
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

It all depends on the residual value on the lease vs the actual trade-in value at the end of the lease. Generally, Lexus has very aggressive lease programs on their vehicles and very high residual values, which is good for the person leasing because payments are low for the price of the vehicle they are buying. It may not be good if you want to purchase the vehicle at the end of the lease though because for the most part the car is worth less than what you could buy it for (residual value). I have been leasing for a long time and i am a car salesman, and very rarely do cars come out of a lease with equity (especially Lexus).

If you really enjoyed the car you can either lease a new one or just bite the bullet and buy out your lease and keep it for a long time.

Quick Reply: 2016 RCF Lease Numbers