VA Chrome Wheels 18" Kv5 Sport Edition And Michelin Pilot Super Sport Summer Tires

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-15, 12:26 PM
LexBrett
Lexus Test Driver

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Chrome Wheels 18" Kv5 Sport Edition And Michelin Pilot Super Sport Summer Tires

I'm selling 18" Chrome KV5 wheels and Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires (245/40/18) from my 2002 Lexus sc430. I paid over $2000 for this set up about 2 years ago on tirerack.com.

The tires have about 25 percent tread life and the wheels are in good condition and are very shiny with some normal wear. I'm selling because I went to a lighter wheel for performance along with all season tires. But believe me, these wheels are very impressive and I get numerous comments. For now, I'm only offering these as pick up only but may change to an option for shipping if there is no local I interest.

Just for full disclosure, there is a bit of chrome coming off the inside of the wheel well. I over sprayed brake cleaner. But when the wheels are mounted you cannot see inside the wheel well and the chrome itself on the outside of wheel and spokes is very bright and shiny.

Also the tires themselves, although very high quality Michelin pilot super sport, don't have much life left. I was planning on running them one more summer. All sales are final. They did however just pass state inspection a few weeks ago.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I'm not sure about the wheel specs since they are discontinued on Tirerack. But I can look into that if needed.

This is an outstanding opportunity to pick up some really nice wheels.

I am asking $500 for this set up. The pick up location is Alexandria, Virginia. Also, feel free to private message on Club Lexus. I check my messages frequently.

Last edited by LexBrett; 06-24-15 at 10:45 AM.