NY Wilwood bbk for sale lexus gs300, 400, 430. SHOULD BE THE SAME PLATFORM FOR THE SC430

Old 03-07-15, 08:57 AM
neegroy
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Wilwood bbk for sale lexus gs300, 400, 430. SHOULD BE THE SAME PLATFORM FOR THE SC430

PICTURE HEAVY; those of you who brought things from me before, know i like to take alot of pictures. lol

1/5/15 PRICE DROP; ASKING $700SHIPPED*****!

Car is completed parted out. Heres a list of goodies. Prices are OBO, so please dont be shy to ask for a better price. The worst that can happen is that I say no lolss

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is the WILWOOD 4 POT BBK. Custom powdercoated from the seller. Brought the kit from ebay and when i recieved it, it was black with silver letters. I wasnt too happy, wanted a bit more color, so I contacted the seller, shipped the kit back to them, they took it apart, powdercoated the calipers and rebuilt them, and send them back to me. Again when i recieved it i still wasnt too happy with the silver lettering, so I went ahead to get some caliper paint from autozone and colored it black myself. Came out looking pretty good.

CALIPERS, Wilwood forged Superlite four piston fixed mount. These calipers are extremely rugged and light to help reduce unsprung weight. The forging process allows for a very strong rigid design without the use of excess material, they are super light (4.5 lbs compared to stock caliper around 9 lbs each). For more information look on Wilwood's site, http://www.wilwood.com/Products/001-Calipers Don't be put off by their excessive use of "racing", it's all about liability. These calipers can be found in Wilwood street kits also, though they are equally at home on the track. Calipers are supplied with high performance street compound pads.

ROTORS, 323mm diameter, 30mm thick (12.76" x .1.18")curved vane directional, cross drilled. The curved vanes are designed to pump air through the rotors as they rotate for superior cooling in high performance driving conditions. The huge thermal mass and cooling efficiency of these rotors virtually eliminates brake fade. These are 27 mm larger in diameter than the stock rotors.

MOUNTING HARDWARE: Adapters are heavy duty steel, powder coated for corrosion resistance and appearance. All hardware is grade 8 and 10.9 or better including flat washers.

FLEX HOSES: Stainless steel braided Teflon hoses are included with fittings specific to the Lexus chassis

This is the caliper paint I used. Not the spray can ones. It was the actual paint one.

Heres a photo of it installed on the car with 2008 ISF rims. I used a 15MM spacer to clear it.
Also you can use the STOCK 17" GS430 CHROME WHEELS with the 15mm spacer to clear it too.

Here is the install of the bracket to to the car. There was a little issue with the bracket not completely fitting with the screws and washers. I ended up just shaving alil bit of the OEM knuckle to get the screw to fit in. I shaved honestly about 3 mm and it fit like a glove. At first I was skeptical about shaving it but I had no other choice so
I pulled the trigger and shaved it.