OH SC 430 Complete Head Unit Perfect AM/FM/CD etc for SALe

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-14, 06:32 PM
BumpMaster
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default SC 430 Complete Head Unit Perfect AM/FM/CD etc for SALe

I have a Newer SC 430 Head Unit from my lexus. It is in perfect condition, no scratches, all am/Fm/ CD , cassette works perfectly. You can see from my older posts i put in a pioneer unit, so that's why I have the Original O.E.M. Lexus stereo unit. Also my previous posts pics will show you I have only 23 K miles on car so , this head unit is like new, hardly used. Money back guarantee, I'll even do a month 30 day money back guarantee. Check out all my posts and you can see The unit actually being removed with precision. I also have some out of the vehicle pics here too for you to see. I will sell to a fellow club member for only $350(retail is over $1,000 at dealer. I also have like new Mark levinson Bass speaker from rear. Again look at my posts and you can see it removed with care. Low miles, low use, guarantee money back too, only $120.00 Bill Dayton, ohio 937 306-6479 email is calllaw@yahoo.com
Thanks, Bill
Attached Thumbnails SC 430 Complete Head Unit Perfect AM/FM/CD etc for SALe-lexus-headunit-104.jpg   SC 430 Complete Head Unit Perfect AM/FM/CD etc for SALe-lexus-headunit-109.jpg   SC 430 Complete Head Unit Perfect AM/FM/CD etc for SALe-lexus-headunit-113.jpg   SC 430 Complete Head Unit Perfect AM/FM/CD etc for SALe-lexus-headunit-112.jpg   SC 430 Complete Head Unit Perfect AM/FM/CD etc for SALe-lexus-headunit-111.jpg  

Old 11-27-14, 06:55 PM
BumpMaster
Driver School Candidate

Default SC 430 Complete Head Unit Perfect AM/FM/CD etc for SALE, Mark LevinsonBASS subwoofer

I have original O.E.M. SC 430 Head Unit with all functions am/fm/casette and 6 disc cd all works perfect ! car only has 23k miles on it so, low miles and low use on eqyuiptmnet. Like new. You can actually go to my older posts and see me removing headunit and M. Levinson Bass Sub woofer with extreme care. I was car stereo expert. I put in a Pioneer unit but Original SC 430 UNIT is in PERFECT condition. It even has factory tags on it, front and back, no scratches, or dings, all *****, Literally, if it came from the factory you would not know the difference ! I will even put a money back guarantee on it, even a 30 day money back Guarantee on it. Dealor cost over $1,000. I will ask only $350 from a lexus club brother/sister. I also have the original low low use Mark levinson SUB-WOOFER from behind rear seat. It is also PERFECT. no wear and shines like the day it came out of box. Perfect sound, great M. Levinson Thump. Perfect replacement or can use to double up, cause it has that low profile back. I posted some pics of it out of the vehicle here and again if you want to see it precisely and gently removed go to some of my old Posts and pull up pics. I will only ask $120 on this O.E.M. sub-woofer and also same Money back guarantee on Subwoofer. Thanks, Bill 937-306-6479 or use email at Calllaw@yahoo.com Thanks again.
Attached Thumbnails SC 430 Complete Head Unit Perfect AM/FM/CD etc for SALe-lexus-headunit-104.jpg   SC 430 Complete Head Unit Perfect AM/FM/CD etc for SALe-lexus-headunit-109.jpg   SC 430 Complete Head Unit Perfect AM/FM/CD etc for SALe-lexus-headunit-110.jpg   SC 430 Complete Head Unit Perfect AM/FM/CD etc for SALe-lexus-headunit-107.jpg   SC 430 Complete Head Unit Perfect AM/FM/CD etc for SALe-lexus-headunit-112.jpg  

Old 12-11-14, 08:04 PM
BumpMaster
Driver School Candidate

Default sc 430 Radio OEM and mark levison Subwoofer

I have original O.E.M. SC 430 Head Unit with all functions am/fm/casette and 6 disc cd all works perfect ! car only has 23k miles on it so, low miles and low use on eqyuiptmnet. Like new. You can actually go to my older posts and see me removing headunit and M. Levinson Bass Sub woofer with extreme care. I was car stereo expert. I put in a Pioneer unit but Original SC 430 UNIT is in PERFECT condition. It even has factory tags on it, front and back, no scratches, or dings, all *****, Literally, if it came from the factory you would not know the difference ! I will even put a money back guarantee on it, even a 30 day money back Guarantee on it. Dealor cost over $1,000. I will ask only $350 from a lexus club brother/sister. I also have the original low low use Mark levinson SUB-WOOFER from behind rear seat. It is also PERFECT. no wear and shines like the day it came out of box. Perfect sound, great M. Levinson Thump. Perfect replacement or can use to double up, cause it has that low profile back. I posted some pics of it out of the vehicle here and again if you want to see it precisely and gently removed go to some of my old Posts and pull up pics. I will only ask $120 on this O.E.M. sub-woofer and also same Money back guarantee on Subwoofer. Thanks, Bill 937-306-6479 or use email at Calllaw@yahoo.com Thanks again.
Attached Thumbnails SC 430 Complete Head Unit Perfect AM/FM/CD etc for SALe-lexus-headunit-104.jpg   SC 430 Complete Head Unit Perfect AM/FM/CD etc for SALe-lexus-headunit-107.jpg   SC 430 Complete Head Unit Perfect AM/FM/CD etc for SALe-lexus-headunit-110.jpg   SC 430 Complete Head Unit Perfect AM/FM/CD etc for SALe-lexus-headunit-113.jpg   SC 430 Complete Head Unit Perfect AM/FM/CD etc for SALe-lexus-headunit-114.jpg  

Old 12-11-14, 08:10 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,119 Likes on 1,293 Posts

This is the one thread for your FS, please do not post them elsewhere (merged)