SC430 - 2nd Gen (2001-2010)

Just pulled the trigger on another Toyota!

Old 02-03-11, 07:58 PM
mdpuff
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Just pulled the trigger on another Toyota!

I know this doesn't have anything to do with our beloved SC's but thought it worth mentioning. Yesterday we bought ourselves another Toyota, a 03 Sequoia SR5. I'm telling you, it's hard to beat Toyota quality, our Sequoia has 164k miles on it, one owner from Texas and it is in beautiful condition! Great CarFax and service history. Drives perfect, much better than the high end north american SUV's we test drove with half the miles! Couldn't be happier! More power, smoother quieter ride with all the options including a DVD player. It may not be a Lexus but you can't get much closer than this! I'm sure many of you will agree Toyota is #1 when it comes to quality and performance.
Old 02-03-11, 10:07 PM
JerryB
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mdpuff
I know this doesn't have anything to do with our beloved SC's but thought it worth mentioning. Yesterday we bought ourselves another Toyota, a 03 Sequoia SR5. I'm telling you, it's hard to beat Toyota quality, our Sequoia has 164k miles on it, one owner from Texas and it is in beautiful condition! Great CarFax and service history. Drives perfect, much better than the high end north american SUV's we test drove with half the miles! Couldn't be happier! More power, smoother quieter ride with all the options including a DVD player. It may not be a Lexus but you can't get much closer than this! I'm sure many of you will agree Toyota is #1 when it comes to quality and performance.
Hi puff,

Re: I'm sure many of you will agree Toyota is #1 when it comes to quality and performance.

I agree

Jerry Baumchen
Old 02-04-11, 04:33 AM
tentoys
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree. That's all we've driven for the last 20 years. My wife likes 2 seat convertibles and had a Toyota MR-2. Great little car but too small for me. We traded it for a Mercedes SLK 280. Loved the car but it was in the shop 4 times in a year so we traded it for the SC430(Still a toyota). After driving the SC we realized we should have gone that way from the start.