Search this Thread

Old 05-14-07, 12:18 AM
Pearlpower
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
Thumbs up Nascal Sc2 2007 Pebble Beach Event Photos

NASCAL SC2 2007 PEBBLE BEACH EVENT PHOTOS

05/11/2007, Pebble Beach, CA.

I want to thank everyone that attended the 2nd annual meet. Though the numbers were lower than expected due to illness and other personal obligations , the event went off without a hitch and everyone in attendance had a blast.

The weather made a kind gesture as it transformed from gloomy the day prior to open skies gorgeous the day of allowing for some beautiful pics, awesome drive, and top down fun. The one and only world famous and classy guy Teeman supplied an awesome salsa CD for everyone to enjoy during the cruise and ended the day with a very nice closing gift package. Thanks Tee!

My family is very appreciative of everyone’s hospitality and camaraderie during this special event and of course it was good to place some faces with screen names. The cruise was gorgeous (I can now tell everyone I drove the 17 miles Pebble Beach Road), the weather great, the cars were awesome, and dinner was superb (lunch was great at the Pebble Beach Gold Club as well).

For those in attendance, below are small low-res samples of the pics. I have very large pics for printing purposes and will have a Hi-Def Blue-Ray DVD and a standard DVD of this event-all free of charge. I do need you mailing address PM’d to me. Of course confidential. Give me about 2 weeks to get it edited and sent out.

A special thanks to Tee and Mike for arranging the event.

Thank again everyone and of course share your pics as we need a few more of da-bizket and Tee.

Lee, Lynette, Alex, Skyyler, and little William.

Now for some pics. Many others exist.

CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION ON THE WORLD FAMOUS 17 MILE DRIVE

PearlPower

Wayne (mybadsc) and Robin

Parked at Pebble Beach

Lunch at Pebble Beach Club House

Teeman brought a spare SC.

Special thanks to Lexus of Monterey

da-bizket

mybadsc

Last edited by Pearlpower; 05-30-07 at 09:48 PM.
Old 05-14-07, 12:19 AM
Pearlpower
Lexus Fanatic

mybadsc (left) & Teeman (right)

mmaloy(right)

Skyyler-my stedaughter

da-bizket

mybadsc

Mike (mmaloy)& Lisa

Last edited by Pearlpower; 05-30-07 at 09:49 PM.
Old 05-14-07, 12:20 AM
Pearlpower
Lexus Fanatic

William and Lynette

Alex, my step boy

Rear end

da-bizket

mybadsc

mybadsc-different camera f-stop

mmaloy

mmaloy-different camera -f-stop

Support vehicle driven by my wife. It had an extra battery, jumper cables, extra TPS/MAF sensors, hose repair kit, fluids, OBDII scanner, tools, 2 qty fix-flat, etc just in case.

Last edited by Pearlpower; 05-30-07 at 09:50 PM.
Old 05-14-07, 12:21 AM
Pearlpower
Lexus Fanatic

Tee (teeman) awesome silver. For once, white was out numbered!

Teeman-different f-stop

Lisa-nice pic.

Mike

Wide angle shot-of course we had spectators

Myself and Lynette

Last edited by Pearlpower; 05-30-07 at 09:51 PM.
Old 05-14-07, 01:44 AM
Pearlpower
Lexus Fanatic

Looking for more personal pics of da-bizket and Tee.
post them up.
Old 05-14-07, 03:48 AM
lugnuts
Pit Crew

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Thanks for all the great pics - from us "East Coast" people.

Cars certainly do look better lowered just a tad....
Old 05-14-07, 10:18 AM
talwang

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

Glad to see another sucessful annual meet this year.
Old 05-14-07, 11:12 AM
Seize
Loves Snickerdoodles!

Received 68 Likes on 53 Posts

Great pics...looks like a good time was had by all
Old 05-14-07, 12:37 PM
mybadsc
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nascal SC2 Tee at his best

Hi Everyone... Robin and I had a great time at the event..I loved this pic of Tee..Sitting on a rock with his cigar and his remote controled model size SC..
Attached Thumbnails Nascal Sc2 2007 Pebble Beach Event Photos-tee-with-cigar.jpg  
Old 05-14-07, 08:18 PM
martini3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Pebble Beach = SC430

Well, another successful SC430 meet went down in sunny Pebble Beach/Carmel California.

To say that the SC430 looks good around Pebble Beach is clearly an under-statement. The SC430 belongs in Pebble Beach.

It started out on a clear day where 5 cars met up at a local Lexus dealership in Seaside, CA. From there pics were taken and the dealership was able to squeeze their '06 in our lineup of modified SC430's ranging from '02-'04.
We received a small token gift from them and were on our way to Moneterey (Cannery Row).

As we drove thru the historical Cannery Row, pedestrians could not help but stare at our little strong convoy of top-down convertibles strolling thru the downtown retail/restuarant areas.

Then, we entered the front gate leading us to the infamous 17-mile drive which winds along the unpresidented Pebble Beach golf courses overlooking the majestic Pacific Ocean.

With our tops down, we strolled very slowly 10-15mph along the 17-mile drive admiring the fantastic scenic views and the serenity state that engulfed out emotional state of mind.

We shared the drive w/ several other tourist vehicles and buses and had no major traffic interruptions at all.

As we parked along the vista parking lots and took pics, there were other tourists who were also admiring our parked convoy and took pics as well.

Halfway thru the cruise, we stopped for a lunch snack at one of the Pebble Beach restaurants and exchanged war stories w/ one antoher.

We finished the cruise in downtown Carmel where we separated for a few hours to allow others to recooperate and attend the dinner later in the evening.

The three of us, myslef, mmaloy and da-bizket took advantage of the free time and explored what Carmel is truly about, it's vast selection of wineries. We stopped at a local winery and tasted several top-selling wines ranging from reds, merlots, ports and whites. We had to take advantage of the spectacular winery surroundings to which we took pics of our cars w/ the views in the background. (mmaloy has these pics)

As the sunset melted into the Pacific Ocean, it was evident that our meet was winding down to an end. We all met up a local Monterey restaurant where we closed the meet w/ a crescendo of laughs, drinks, food, gifts and farewells.

Pearlpower = A person of many hats to wear in which "family man" vs. "pastime-hobbies". He transcends and elevates himself to maintain balance in his life, family, friends and his ultimate passion for cars.

Mmaloy = With his trusty sidekick by his side, this couple of comical creations to which matches the color of their car. Have you ever heard a 747 coming down or taking off from the runway? The "exhaust" speaks the truth.

mybadsc = The next re-make of "Smokey and the Bandit". This enthusiastic couple was meant for the "Silver Screen" and their car will be a nice replacement for that Trans Am. "Breaker Breaker, you've a smokey on yo tail...10-4...Do you copy? Roger That."

da-bizket = A quiet sleeper that is waitng to erupt into another awesome white SC following in the footsteps rominl and gsxotic. A man on a mission. It was a pleasure meeting you and yo sidekick.

As for myself, I need no introduction.

Thanks for coming and hopefully we can meet up at the next meet in the near future.

P.S. Don't worry, there's more pics to come from mmaloy. Give him a few days to recover.

Last edited by martini3; 05-14-07 at 09:48 PM.
Old 05-14-07, 08:46 PM
Dan_K
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It looks like you folks had a great time. Sorry I couldn't be there. Congrats on a great meet.

PS Mike, those wheels look great!
PPS Lee, sorry to say but your car looks TERRIBLE (next to William lol). Just kidding, your car looks great. You need to give me a ride in that thing so I can "justify" the non-visible mods.
Old 05-15-07, 09:04 AM
kyoso23
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I see a lot of moustaches and some really nice cars.
Old 05-15-07, 09:32 AM
Gojirra99
Super Moderator

Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts

Looks likes an enjoyable meet, thanks for sharing the pics
Old 05-15-07, 03:00 PM
mmaloy
Driver

Default What A Time!!!

Well, NASCAL SC2 is history and proved to be a great time had by all! It was a spectacular time in all respects as the weather was perfect (I am currently applying Aloe vera to my sunburned face!), the SC's shined, and as usual, the people where world class and fun.

I want to especially thank Lee for helping me down to the last day before the meet in installing my Nav/video system for the trip. It was cool to have my car in his world class garage that you've all no doubt seen on a thread or two. I can no longer refer to it as a garage now as it is more like a "Modification Suite".

Lisa and I had a great time with each and every one of you. I am sorry that illness didn't allow alot of you to attend but we all thought of you. Next time, start taking vitamin C a week before the meet like it's going out of style!

It was great to put a face to the screen names of those of you whom we hadn't met before. You proved to be the as expected SC owners....classy and fun! A special nod goes out to Wayne & Robin for making the drive from Reno, and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Mark and Cindy, you guys make great wine tasting partners in crime. Lisa and I could have spent all day there at Chateau Julien with the two of you and TEE.

TEEMAN, couldn't have done it without you! Dude you crack me up with your "Gentleman's Gentleman" thing. You truly "Roll with class" Man! Thank you so much for the great gift bags and music. Lisa and I had the champagne that night and it was GREAT! Light and de-lish.

We look forward to the next meet and seeing all and/or more of a great group of people like yourselves!
Here's a few pics of the fun!

Last edited by mmaloy; 05-15-07 at 11:58 PM.
Old 05-15-07, 03:04 PM
mmaloy
Driver

Thanks to Lexus of Monterey Peninsula for a first meeting spot.
Attached Thumbnails Nascal Sc2 2007 Pebble Beach Event Photos-a.-at-the-beginning-at-lexus-edit.jpg  

Quick Reply: Nascal Sc2 2007 Pebble Beach Event Photos